39

✴Lucys POV✴

"Come find us Alpha." Nadia says into my phone.

She then takes my phone and crack in two, then throwing it onto the floor.

I watch as it falls between the boards, in the water below us.

"You know first I thought it was dumb of Nadia not taking your phone, but in reality it just speeds everything else up." Elias says holding me up.

When they caught me with the phone, Nadia yanked back my hair making me scream.

I hope when Bentley gets here he rips off her limbs and feeds them to the sharks.

"Get away from her."

Elias turns still holding me and we see Blake hanging from the chains over a big whole. Beneath him water.

"You know if I was in your situation, I wouldn't be giving orders." Nadia snaps. She then presses a button and Blake falls into the water.

"Stop! Please bring him back up!" I cry out.

Then to my left Karlie Ann jolts up and tries running at Nadia, but she doesn't get to far seeing as how her chains are connected with Aidan.

"What are you going to do mutt?" Nadia says walking to Karlie.

Karlie tries to grab her but her arms don't move.

Nadia then punches Karlie Ann making her fall to her knee.

"Nadia!" Aidan shouts.

"Oh shut up." She replies.

She then presses the button and Blake's chain rise, along with him.

He is gasping for air. He was only down for a max of 30 seconds, but his lips are blue and his body is shivering.

Elias places me down, so I'm on my feet.

He looks me in my eyes, the smirks.

"You look just like your father." He says turning around.

"How do you know my father?" I ask.

"Well your father was apart of the council. As was I and many other creatures and mythical beings. I tried to bring my plan to the council, but they denied me. Your father being my main opposer." Elias says sitting in the chair in front of me.

"We don't know the outcome of this. We can't risk the lives of the humans. No this. No that." Nadia says in mock voice.

"So, we had to get rid of him." Elias says shrugging.

"You killed my father?" I say balling my fist.

"I enjoyed every second of it." He says with a smile.

I try to reach him but the chains hold me back. I then try to kick at him but my legs are short so, yeah.

He laughs at my attempts.

I try as hard as I can, I even start to scream at him.

And all they do is laugh.

"It was as easy as killing Dean." Nadia laughs.

That's when I hear the chains start to rattle and I hear growling.

"You killed our Alpha?" Karlie growls, in a voice I know is not hers but her wolfs.

Karlie beings to stand, and I see Aidan start to slide back against and hit the wall.

The chains shake.