38

✴Lucys POV✴

I wake up with a major head ache.

When I open my eyes I see that I'm some sort of warehouse. I hear light waves of water beneath me.

I look down to see that floor is wood boards, through the cracks I see water rise and fall.

I lift my head to look around, it's really dark so I can't see much, but i can hear voices, increasing with volume as they appear closer.

"Ah, well look the princess is up!" Says the blonde guy that kidnapped me yesterday.

"Weve brought some friends." Says Nadia. Her back facing away from, and she's pulling something.

She stops pulling whatever it is, then steps away, where I see a beat up Karlie Ann before me.

"What did you do to her?" I scream trying to reach for her, but my arms are restrained to the ground with chains.

"Shes one he'll of fighter, if I do say so myself, but stupid. All mutts are stupid." Nadia says taking a file from her back pocket and filing her nails.

"Go get the others." The male orders.

Nadia groans then goes off.

"You hungry?" The man asks.

I spit at his shoes.

He then lifts me by neck, making the chain add pressure to my wrist as they grind my skin.

"I try to be nice, and all you do is act like is a little brat." He says before throwing me down.

He then grabs Karlies foot, and drags her to a wall, chaining her wrist.

Suddenly Nadia appear dragging two more bodies, Blake and Karlie Ann's mate Aidan.

"Am I done now?" Nadia asks putting her hand in her hip.

"Chain them to separate walls then you can be done." The man says walking over to me.

As Nadia chains the boys, the man pulls a chair up in front of me, and grab a plate of food from the table behind him.

"Open your mouth." He says guiding some brown mushy stuff in my face.

I pinch my lips close and turn my head.

"Elias leave her. Let her starve." Nadia says walking over to us.

"Stupid wench."He says taking a handful of whatever is is and wiping it over my mouth.

I gag.

"What is that?" I say trying to wipe it off with my shoulder.

"Dog food." He saysbwith a smirk.

Nadia laughs.

"You gave her dog food?" Nadia laughs which ends is an ugly snort.

The man, which I know now is named Elias chuckles.

"I'll be back, I'm going to wash my hands." He says walking off.

" why are you doing this to us?" I ask looking up to nadia.

"Well, my brother has plan. A wonderful plan to be exact. We want to make the most strongest species alive." She says starting to play with my hair.

I try to move away but she only grips my hair harder.

"What does that have to do with me?" I ask.

"Well your daddy was a Guardian, and he tried to stop us. And seeing as though you have the bloodline of guardian, and your mates to the strongest werewolf you are to bear quite the hero offspring." She says pulling hair away from my face.