12:part 2

✴Lucys POV✴
(Later that day, 6:30)

"Luce, I'm getting ready to leave!" Called my mother from downstairs. I was currently doing my doing my science work.

"Wait, before I forget I need you to sign something." I grabbed a slip from my bag and ran down stairs.

"Were going on a field trip Wednesday and need to you sign my permission form." I said handing her a pen.

"And her I thought you wanted to give me a hug goodbye." My my mom said with a wink. When she was done signing I pulled her into a hug.

"Thanks, and I hope you have a good time."

"Thanks honey, there's money on the fridge for pizza and I bought you some movies."

"Ooh, thanks mom." I said turning into the kitchen.

"See ya later." She said and she was out the door.

She won't say it to me directly, but she's going out on a date with Doctor Hunter.

She won't be home until two, because they are going to the city which is two hours away to get dinner and who else knows what adults do now a days.

In the kitchen I saw a bag, filled with movies and candy.

I called the pizza place and ordered a large pizza with pepperoni, bacon, and sausage. I love meat pizzas, and yes I know I'm fat for getting a large pizza for myself, but hey I'm a growing girl.

I gave them my address and the guy told me would be 45 minutes.

While I waited I looked at what movies my mom got.

In the bag was Clueless, the whole Twlight Series!

Score!

I looked at the time and it was still earlier to start the movies, so I decided to make homemade cookies.

I turned on my portable radio and began to grab the ingredients.

On the radio they started to play Shawn Mendes, Stitches.

This is my favorite song. I ran over and turned up the radio.

" I thought that I'd been hurt before
But no one's ever left me quite this sore
Your words cut deeper than a knife
Now I need someone to breathe me back to life"

I sang along with Shawn as I add the ingredients to the bowl.

"Got a feeling that I'm going under
But I know that I'll make it out alive
If I quit calling you my lover
Move on

~

You watch me bleed until I can't breathe
Shaking, falling onto my knees
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches
Tripping over myself
Aching, begging you to come help
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches"

After i belted the last note i heard knock on the door. I looked at the clock to see it read with 7:04.

"Pizza came early." I said wipping the sweat from forehead. I placed the sheet of cookies in the oven and made my way to the door.

I opened the door, then realized I left the money in the kitchen.

"Hold on I left the money in  the kitchen." I said not looking at the pizza guy.

"You don't have to pay me." Said a familiar voice.

I looked up to see Kendra hold my keys, dangling from her fingers.

I laughed and put my hands over my face.

"I have surprise for you." She said slyly, then whistled out the door.