4

⚫Next Day⚫

As I was driving to school, the radio blasted a throwback.

Ridin - Chamillionaire.

"They see me rollin, they hatin, patrollin, tryna catch me riding dirtyy..."

This was me and Dana's favorite song, we would play it every time we were together.

As I was pulling into the school, I turned off the radio and looked for a parking spot. I saw Kendra getting out of a blue bentely. (Barbie Moment)

I quickly pulled into the spot next to her. It was directly across from the school doors.

SCORE!

She didn't see me at first so I honked my horn.

She whipped her head around and gave me a look.

I turned off the car and got out. "What?"

"Lucy, I wouldn't park there if I were you." She said shaking her head.

"Why not? It was open." I said confused.

She shook her head. "Nevermind."

I shrugged and walked over to her.

"Nice car." I said smirking.

"I already no what you're thinking. 'This is such a barbie car'" she said rolling her eyes.

I just laughed.

"To be honest I actually love this car. And I gave her a name."

"Really? I gave my car a name too. Right over there is Dill." I said proudly.

Now Kendra laughed. "I like it. And this girl is Frankie."

We both laughed. I knew me and her had alot in common. Were both weird and named our cars.

"We're such weirdos" She chuckled getting out of her car.

We headed into school.

"So what did you do last night?" I asked walking to her locker.

"Nothing much just watched Greys Anatomy, what about you?"

"Nothing really, I went out to the diner in town and I met this guy. He said he goes to our school."

"Really who?" She asked shutting her locker. I motioned for her to walk towards my locker.

"I believe Greyson Young was his name."

"Greyson Young? Omg i havent seen him and the others since 9th grade,what does he look like was he with any of his family?" She asked with her eyes bulging.

"Well he was kinda tall, and I didn't see him with anyone. Do you know him?"

"Luce, Greyson and his family are dangerous. I heard they all went to juvie for gang affiliation." She said quickly.

"Oh my god really?"

"Yeah, also they're kinda weird like all of them are all related, but a few seem to be a little close if you know what I mean." She looking at me through corners to her eyes.

"I don't." I said puzzled.

"Last year this girl Jordan was running late and saw Grayson kissing his cousin."

"No way! That's gross." I said scrunching my nose up.

"I know right. That's so nasty, but that family are like descendants from the Greek gods and goddesses. They are all beautiful."