15

*Next Day, Tuesday*
✴Lucys Pov✴

¤BEEP¤BEEP¤

My alarm clock is loud, I should probably turn the volume down and move it away from ear because now I have headache.

Yesterday was so draining plus I had this weird dream last night.

So we all know I'm afraid of animals, but last night I had a dream that their was a giant wolf in my room sitting in front of me.

Instead of scream or jumping up I put my hand out and the wolf put his head in my palm.

It's fur was so soft, it was dark brown. It had a white patch on its paw, which was so cute.

Something about this wolf made me feel save and it wasn't going to hurt me.

I don't remember much after that.

I get off my bed to stretch when a familiar scent hits me. It's smells like Benltey rolled around in my room leaving his scent.

I'm not complaining, but that's weird. It couldn't be his sweatshirt, bc that's downstairs.

Whatever.

I walk to the bathroom and hop in the shower.

20 minutes later im in a pair of skinny jeans, with a white t-shirts finished with my sperries and my hair in a ponytail. I also put in my glasses since today my visions a little blurry.

As I walk down stairs I see mom putting in her shoes. Today she has her hair straightened, which she hasn't done in forever, and she had on a nice red blouse and black dress pants.

She's lookers very professional, but fun at the same time.

"Where are you going hot stuff?' I say with smile as I walk to the kitch for my lunch.

"I'm going to work." She said with a smile.

"Ohh, so you trying to impress the Doc?" I said with my eyebrow raised.

She blushed then shook her head.

"I picked up another double shift, you'll be okay for tonight?" She said grabbing her purse.

Mom has been taking double shifts lately, so we've been getting alot of money coming in. I don't know if she's doing it for the money or the Doc. ;)

"Yeah, I'll be fine." I said following her out the door.

She walked to her car as I did mine. She blew me a kiss before heading out.

As I made my long drive through the woods, I had sense of something watching me.

Ever since I saw those two gigantic wolves, I've been trying to get in an out of that place.

Speaking of wolves, I can't seem to get that one from my dream out of my head, it felt so real.

I finally made it to school, and I found a parking space, only a two rows behind the school.

I locked my doors before heading over to Kendra's car.

Her and Skipper were sitting on their phones typing viciously.

"Hey, what's up? I said sitting on her hood to face the two.

No one answered.

"Oh, hi Lucy, how are you?" I said to myself.

They both looked at me with annoyed faces.

"What? Did I do something wrong?" I asked nervously.

"No, Blake never picked up Skipper and Ashton hasn't texted me back since last night." Mumbled Kendra.