37

🚨Bentleys POV🚨

"What do we know so far?" I ask walking over to Ashton and Dana.

"Well from what we know is that Lucy is with Blake, but they aren't in town. So they have had to go into the city." Ashton says reading from his lap top.

"Hey, guys I found this Blake's room." Greyson says handing me a piece of paper.

Blake,
  I'm going to the city to check on Aidan. I'll call you when I'm on my way back.
      Dont be pissed,
                     Karlie Ann

"Do you think they went to get Karlie Ann?" Greyson asks.

"Knowing Lucy, yes." Dana says writing something down.

"Wait, Lucy went to the city with Blake to find Karlie Ann, who was looking for Aidan. That's four of the words." Ashton says crossing out words on Dana's paper.

"Okay, so what about the others, water, hurt, chains,warehouse and lotus?" I say sitting beside them.

We are at the pack  house, currently in the kitchen.

"In my vision, I was in a Warehouse, there were chains on the floor, and a big hole in the floor which had water in it." Dana says turning to look at me.

"Okay, do you know where any warehouses are in the city?" I ask to everyone.

"No." They reply back.

I groan in frustration.

"Dont worry Ben, we'll find her." Ashton says putting his hand in my shoulder.

"How can you tell me not to worry? My mate, your Luna is out there!" I shout standing up.

No one replies.

"Figure this shit out now!" I yell.

"Why don't you just go into the city and find them?"

We all turn to see Ale, leaning on the door frame.

"Ale this city is huge. It will be hard to find them, and knowing Blake, he probably used the masking spray on them." I say running my hands through my hair.

"You can unmask the spray." Ale says walking towards us.

"How?" I say taking a step towards him.

He shrugs.

I then grab him by his shoulders and slam him against the wall.

"How do you unmask the spray?" I growl.

"What are you going to give me, if I tell you?" He asks flatly.

"Are fucking kidding me Alex? My mate is out there, probably in harms way. I need to find out how to unmask that spray so I can bring her home. So I can bring all of them home! So tell me how I do it, or I'll kill you." I shout in his face.

"Do it. Kill me. I have nothing else to live for. My mate doesn't want me anymore. Kill me, please do it." Ale shouts back.

I let go of him and take a step back.

Ale then pinches the bridge of his nose.

"Theres another spray, that will unmask the other. I used to have some in my lab before it was destroyed." He says.

"Okay, so where can we get a hold of some?" Greyson asks.

"I don't know who the maker is, everything was alway kept anonymous. " Ale says putting his hand on his head.

"Wait Bentley, where did you get your sample?" Ashton asks.

"From this girl I met." I say waving him off.