14

🚨BENTLEYS POV🚨

I feel like shit. I made Lucy cry for being an ignorant fool.

I shouldn't have told her that the Drama dressing room was where I used to bring girls to make out with.

So stupid. Mumbled my wolf.

I don't know what came over, but after seeing my mate cry like that I will never snap at her again.

After we hugged and she stopped crying I walked her to her locker then I walked her to gym. She was still stand offish.

I walked her to gym, and said my goodbyes.

"Where are you going?" She asked softly sounding like a whisper.

"I have things to take care of," I replied back.

"Bentley you can just leave school whenever you want." She said with sad eyes. I should have stayed but I had important pack things to do.

I then pulled out a note, "I can with my parents consent." I said with a wink trying to cut the tension.

She just shook her head and began to walk into gym, but I grabbed her shoulders and put my thumb underchin.

"Dont be upset. Smile." I said looking inter her eyes.

She just looked at me blankly.

"I know something that will make you smile." I said with a smirk.

She tilted her head curious.

I then turned my head to the side and kissed her on her cheek.

When I pulled away, I saw her face was as red as an firetruck, and she was smiling ear to ear.

I then turned on my heels and jogged to the main office. I handed my note to Mrs. Jackson and walked out to my black G Wagon.

I drove to my house to see my mother, our pack doctor and Karlie Ann.

"Finally your here." Said Karlie Ann throwing her hands up.

"Yeah, yeah." I said walking over to the three.

"Alright now that everyone's here, we need to talk about these rogues." My mom began.

"Yes, i was out in the city this weekend and I caught a fairly heavy scent of rogues on the outskirts."

"We need to start preparing the rest of pack. If they are what Winston claims they are to be, we need to be ready to attack them and protect the humans." Said Karlie Ann.

Karlie Ann is the strongest fighters I've came to known. She is our packs leader of the warriors and the trainer.

"I agree, Bentley. We need to be ready. " said my mother.

I nodded.

"Okay, tomorrow everyone will be here for training. I will call Winston for more information on these rogues. Until then I want everyone to be on alert." I stated.

"Yes alpha." The three replied.

We all then went our separate ways, as I went to the pack house. I grabbed a Gatorade and drank it one gulp.

Once I was done I walked to back door and stretched.

"Can we go for run?" Asked my wolf.

He hasn't been out in a while, I guess I owe it him.

I walked out the back door and about my clothes shifted in them.

My clothes began to rip and my bone began to break.