character debrief

Sean Quincy
- 19
- Karlie Ann's friend
- part of the football team
- cocky, but fun to be around

Elias Sebastian Cole- 23- vampire-older brother to Aidan and Nadia- wants Lucy dead(because she will carry the strongest Guardian), to start a new species-cruel and ruthless

- 23
- vampire
-older brother to Aidan and Nadia
- wants Lucy dead(because she will carry the strongest Guardian), to start a new species
-cruel and ruthless

Elias Sebastian Cole- 23- vampire-older brother to Aidan and Nadia- wants Lucy dead(because she will carry the strongest Guardian), to start a new species-cruel and ruthless

Nadia Elizabeth Cole
- 18
- vampire
-sister to Aidan and Elias
- believes that she her and Elias should have been twins
- cruel and ruthless like Elias(looks up to him)

Aidan Alexander Cole- 18- vampire- sibling to Elias and twin to Nadia- very different from his siblings and kind- mated to Karlie Ann Kraft (the savage, mvp, fan favorite lol)

- 18
- vampire
- sibling to Elias and twin to Nadia
- very different from his siblings and kind
- mated to Karlie Ann Kraft (the savage, mvp, fan favorite lol)

Aidan Alexander Cole- 18- vampire- sibling to Elias and twin to Nadia- very different from his siblings and kind- mated to Karlie Ann Kraft (the savage, mvp, fan favorite lol)

😂😉

Here's a face to the names!!!

(How do you like Aidan?😂💕)

Just a reminder to nominate Human Luna for The Fiction Awards under the Werewolf category!

Go to @ thefictionawards to learn rules and to nominate!

And keep asking questions! I love answering them!😊

Here's an extra since I'm feeling spontaneous!

🔸 🔹 🔸

♦Ale's POV♦

I really am a disgrace.

I'm the most stupid person ever.

How could i reject Karlie Ann?

It's been hanging over my shoulder ever since I kicked Karlie Ann out.

Every time I would touch her, I could just hug her close and she would push me away.

And it pissed me off and it would make my wolf Barrett, upset. That night my stupid human side took control and I lost the thing I loved the most.

"Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!" I say punching a wall in the house the Alpha Bentley has allowed me to stay in.

"Ale, chill. We're going to have to pay for that." My beta Daxton says.

"Daxton, I don't care!" I growl.

"I will give all my money away. I just want my mate back!" I say throwing a lamp across the room.

"Well maybe if you didn't reject her, you wouldn't be in this predicament." He says flipping throughout the tv channels.

I walk over and state at him.

"I'm sorry Alpha. I was out of line." He says bowing his head.

"Please go." I say sitting in the chair across from him.

"Yes Alpha." He says and then he's gone.

And that's when I start to cry.

I haven't been able to eat. I don't feel like getting out of bed in the morning, I don't feel like doing anything.

My life is empty with out Karlie Ann.

I would try to fill the void by sleeping with as many girl as I could, but i knew all of the girls combined wouldn't compare to my Karlie Ann.

I tried talking to her at school, but she said she couldn't go through it again.

I told her he she wouldnt. And she won't, I would never think twice about leaving her again. I even kissed her to show her that I still love her.

She didn't respond back to my kiss. And that hurt.

But when she pushed away, my heart shattered into a millions of pieces.

I tried again after school but Lucy had informed me that Karlie Ann has gone out into the city. Lucy also shared some colorful words, saying how I treated her best friend.

And everything she said was right.

So now I'm waiting for her to come back home. But I feel like she wont be back anytime soon, it's already 12:34 in the morning.

I've been going crazy just thinking about her.

I think I even had a panic attack and passed out. One minute I was walking in the woods.

Next thing I know, I wake up on the ground.

Who knew that I would be getting sick over a girl? But Moon Goddess put us together for a reason.

Therefore I need to get her back.

I will get her back, or I will die trying.

🔼 🔼 🔼

Thoughts?