40:part 3

🚨Bentleys POV🚨

I thought I was done for.

After all the training the pack I have gone through, it barely helped us.

Right before Elias was going to slit my throat, Lucy's screams and everything below us starts to shake.

I don't know what comes over me, but my energy and strength arises.

I throw my head back, causing Elias to fall. I then spin around and grab his arm, he tries to break free so I move my arms to the sockets of his arms.

I hear someone call my name, but I'm too focused on killing this basted I don't look to see who.

I rip Elias' arms and throw them across the room.

He begins to fall forward but i catch his head twisting it off like cork in a wine bottle.

It sounds like a balloon popping.

I drop his head, and kick it the side.

I look around and see that everyone from my pack has regained energy.

I don't what it is but I'm glad.

I then turn to where Lucy once was, I have to look up.

She's floating. In the damn air.

She has a determined look on her face, and she has a white aura surrounding her.

She looks like an angel.

Suddenly a burst of wind flies past her, and she gently floats back to the ground.

I'm about to run over to her when I get a whiff of something.

Fire.

I look to my left to see Ale laying on the floor.

Beside him is an empty match box.

I turn behind men to see the back wall of warehouse, which has door peering out is now caught on fire.

"We gotta go!" I shout turning to Lucy, who's eyes are closed.

I then quickly run outside, warehouse to the gravel and watch as my pack comes out.

Ashton and Greyson are holding Blake, Dana limps out, followed by Karlie Ann who is holding up Ale, with Elias' brothers help.

"Did you kill them?" I ask.

"Yes, but some just vanished." Dana says catching her breath.

Greyson in wolf form, walks over to her and licks her face.

"Why is he here?" I growl looking at Aidan.

"He helped us." Karlie Ann growls back.

Then Ale falls to the floor coughing.

"We need to get them to the hospital." Ashton say.

I nod.

I look down at Lucy, I press my ear to her chest, her heart is beating, but a very slow irregular pace.

I jet off into the woods to our car.

Lucy mumbles something, I can't quite make out.

"Dont worry Lucy, you'll be okay." I say as I run to the car.

I repeat that part to myself, hoping it's true.

🔼 🔼 🔼

Chapter 40 finally completed.

Guys, I'm sad to say this but Human Luna is almost over..😢😭

I don't know how many more chapters are left, but don't worry I won't leave you guys on a bad note

I don't know if I'll do a sequels I'm still deciding. As much as I love writing I will be taking a short break from writing once HL is completed.

I have a few stories lined up, but i need some time to think them through.

I love hearing from you guys through comments and messaging! Keep it going, I also love how many of you ask me for advice!! It feels like just yesterday I just started wattpad and I was the one asking writers for advice.

But anyways I'd like to thank everyone who has stuck with me through HL, y'all the real MVPs!

I hoped you enjoyed chapter 40 as a whole.

More to come soon!

Keep sending covers I absolutely love them!

And don't forget, the nominations for The Fiction Awards close July 29th!!

If you love Human Luna, nominate it!!!

Here's five questions for you guys!!

1) if you could meet any character from HL, who would it be?

2) if you could read anyone's mind, who would it be?

3)what are four things you can't live with out?

4)current mood?

5)what do you want to be know for?

Wait, one more.

6) not much of question, but tag three of your wattpad besites.

Much Love,

daaprincess👑💕