11

🚨BENTLEYS POV🚨
*Following morning, Sunday*

That was the best sleep I however had, to be honest it was the first good sleep I had in a while.

I wake up to see the most beautiful girl wearing my sweatshirt sleeping.

Lucy's feet were currently dropped over my lap and her head was in snuggled into my neck.

I watched her body raise and fall at a calm pace as she slept peacefully. She was truly beautiful with her long dark hair and soft looking lips that merely touched my neck sending chills through out my body.

Bzzt.

My phone went off as I was admiring the goddess in my hands.

I slowly lifted my arms off the back of her calves and pulled my phone from my pocket.

I looked to see that I had a message from our former Luna, aka my mother.

Mom:Dont forget you have a meeting with Winston from the Sawz pack in 45 minutes.

Forty-five minutes!? How am I supposed to make sure Lucy and her friends get home safely, make sure merge pack hou se is clean , then get myself dressed?

I don't want to leave this position, but this meeting is very important.

Maybe I can get up softly with out waking everyone up get things done. Yeah, thats the plan.

I slowly and carefully stand up holding Lucy bridal style and begin putting her back down to lay on the loveseat. And by the way, she is as light as a feather, with her curves and all.

Her head is still in the crook of my neck, as I'm placing her down. Once i successfully lay her down, I grab a blanket and cover her small frame.

As I'm putting the blanket on her she moves I'm her sleep so she's no longer facing the cushion and is facing out words towards me. As she does so, her hair is swept back revealing her neck.

Mark her. My wolf demands is his low voice.

No, she does not of us yet, and I don't want to scare her, she already is afraid of dogs. I say back.

My wolf whimpers at the fact that he knows that Lucy had a great fear of animals and escpecially dogs, as we found out last night.

I then wait for her to stop moving and place it on her small body.

I then lean down and kiss the top of the head and begin to turn around when I was grabbed by my upper arms and pulled onto the love seat.

"Why are you leaving?" Whispered Lucy still holding into my arms eyes barely open.

"Your pretty strong." For a human...I say, but not the last part, and she was, I was taken completely off guard when she man handled me, or is it woman handled?

"Where are you going?" She repeated, making me smile. She was just so cute as she frustrated.

"I have some.meetings to go to." I said pushing a strand of hair behind her ear.

"A meeting right now? It's so early though, stay with me a little longer." She whined grabbing a hold of my shirt and pulling her self closer to me.

My wolf howled in joy.

Mate likes us. Mate wants us to stay! He cheered running in circles.

I gave Lucy a tight squeeze before pulling away I making her look up at me with sadden eyes.

"I really have to go, i domt want to but i have to. And by the way, its 12:05." I said getting up.

"12:05!? Oh my god, I'm late." Yelled Lucy scrambling to her feet.