30

⚠Eli's POV⚠

"How was the school?" I ask look at my twin siblings walking in the door.

Nadia, has long blonde hair and icy blue eyes and is also very pale. Unlike my brother Aidan who looks completely like a human, he has fair colored skin with dark hair and brown eyes.

They are complete opposites in everyway, from looks personalities, to the way they handle things.

Nadia like myself, likes to take care of business our way. Painful, slow and cruel.

Aidan, doesn't like to kill or harm. He tries to talk us out of it but its no use. Sometimes I don't know how he is related to us.

"That place is pathetic. Humans are idiots, and those damn dogs stink." Nadia says throwing her bag on the floor.

"I actually didn't mind it." Aidan says hanging his bag on the rack.

"I actually didnt mind it," Nadia mocks.

"Aidan you need to get with program. " Nadia says sitting on the chaise beside me.

I found a spot in the city three hours away from those mutts, I sprayed the masking spray everywhere so we will never be detected.

It's a 5 room apartment, kinda small but i guess it will do until I go home to my mansion back in Russia.

"Nadia, Eli I don't think the girl will be a threat to our kind. Ive watched her , she's harmless." Aidan says looking straight at me.

"Always trying to reason." I say standing up from the couch.

"I'll say it again, for the hundredth time. And I hope it sticks in your head Aidan Alexander Cole." I say walking towards him.

"The girl, might be harmless, but she, if we don't kill her she will carry the offspring of the strongest guardian known beside her father. This offspring will be also be part werewolf." I say as he looks down at the floor.

"For my plan, to follow through I need to end that bloodline and it will once she is dead. He father was strong, but not stronger than me. The council still believes that her father died from a werewolf attack, and I'd like them to think that for her."

"Can i do it?" Nadia asks hopefully.

"No." I say.

"Awh, come on! You always get to have all the fun." She whines.

I turn back to Aidan.

"So, brother I suggest you stop trying to persuade me. Or would you like me to remind you what happens when I am second guessed? You may be my brother but i am sick and tired of your hero act."

"No, Sir." He says.

"Good now go take a bath. You smell." I say waving him off.

Nadia starts to laugh.

"Nadia Elizabeth, you too." I say.

She groans.

I am to myself, alone listening to rain fall on the windows.

I truly hate this weather. I rather it be cold, and snowy like it is back at home.

Hopefully this will be a quick mission, so we get in and out.

Once this Lucy and her future offspring, is no longer a problem. My plan will fall through, and my project to make the strongest species will commence.

Vampire hybrids.

I've discovered that there is a special chromosomes with in werewolves, that holds all their power.

We will be the strongest form of life know to the world.

And we, I mean me and the rest of The Cole Clan.

These werewolves are idiots when they shift. And I've been training my clan to take them down.

And I plan to take down the strongest werewolf pack.

The Kings pack.

The time will come, and we'll  be ready. And soon I will be a legend in Vampire history.

Everyone will know the name of their ruler,

Elias Sebastian Cole.

🔼  🔼  🔼

Short chapter.

Hmm. Dont know how I feel about the ending of this chapter.

Let me know your thoughts.

Xo, daaprincess👑

⭐Dont forget to vote, ill be nominated for the competition! Thanks loviees!!⭐