25: part 2

✴Lucys POV✴

Bentley is the cutest.

For out date, he rented out this gorgeous Greek restaurant and we had a private cooking class.

It was fun, and the food was great.

Him and I are currently walking around the city. It's truly beautiful, and the sun is setting making it even more perfect.

"Thank you for taking me." I say smiling at him.

He smiles revealing those adorable dimples and places his arm around my neck.

"Anything for my girl."

Hearing him say ' my girl' makes me float away.

As we walk we look at all the shops, buildings and art.

While walking we see a group of people standing in a circle where music is coming from.

"Hey, let's check that out." I say leading Benltey by his hand.

When we arrive, I see that there is a little band assembled in the middle of this cute garden area.

The lead singer is a very pretty girl, she has this killer grunge look. Her hair is dyed a pastel blue, and was braided into a crown. She was wearing a flower dress with these shredded tights paired with those jelly sandals, I'm pretty sure I had th em as a kid, but hey she rocked thems.

Her band was similar, with the grunge style and they were singing popular songs like 'Stay' by Rihanna, 'Still Into You' by Paramore and more.

Some people are sitting and just listening, others are dancing and singling along, its like a mini concert.

As they are ending a song, one of my favorite songs (Since I have so many), comes on.

'Baby I' by Ariana Grande.

I do a little cheer in excitment. Bentley notices and begins to take out belongings and place them on a nearby table.

"Lets dance." He says smiling.

"I can't dance Bentley." I say shyly.

"Oh sure you can, I've seen you in your room dancing." He says with a wink grabbing my hand.

"Stalker." I say rolling my eyes.

The band starts to play, and Bentley grabs by hand and twirls me making me laugh.

The beat starts to pick up and others start to jump in to dance.

Bentley is twirling me around, dipping me, and overall just making me laugh.

When I'm with him it's like all stress is gone, and I dont have anything holding me down.

I let go of Bentleys hand and start to do my own thing, I close my eyes andnputnmy hands in then air lettingnmy body connect with the rhythem.

As I'm moving, I bump into someone making me open my eyes.

"Oh, I'm sorry!" I say.

The person I ran into was a very pretty girl.

"Oh you're fine darling." She says. She says it as though she's older than me, well I mean she probably is, but not to be calling me darling.

I awkwardly nod and turn back to Bentley who is looking at me.

I walk back blushing.

"Wow." Is all he says.

I look up to see him already looking down at me.I put my hands around his neck, and autamically places his hands on my waist.