5

After lunch Kendra and I went straight to gym. It was our first day back of gym, so we weren't expecting to need gym clothes.

We entered through these giant doors that lead to a giant gym room with enormous grey and red bleachers.

Kids starting to pile into the room and sit on the bleachers.

I made my way towards the middle of the bleachers so I could see the people coming, I had Kendra following behind.

After two minutes the final Bell rang and in came two adults. One was a pretty female with a pixie cut who looked like she was possible in her late twenties and next to her was a middle aged man who was fairly tall and muscular.

The two walked over to everyone in the bleachers place their stuffed down and look up to us.

"Good afternoon seniors, my name is Mr. Smit. You may call me Mr.Smit or Coach. I am the varsity football coach and I expect everyone in my class to put one hundred percent into every day."

Almost everyone groaned but a few cheered. I looked to see where the cheering came from to see Aaron and a few other guys.

"Now I'm going let Mrs. Ryder speak." Mr. Smit said motioning his hand to the woman next to him.

Mrs. Ryder smiled and took a step forward.

"Hi everyone, my name is Miss Ryder as you now know, I will be co teaching with Mr. Smit and this is my first year teaching." She beamed.

No one said anything so Miss. Ryder looked nervously over to Mr. Smit.

"Alright we are now for ng to take attendance, I will my class first and Miss. Ryder will do hers."

As he started to say names, he landed on Kendra's.

"Miss. O'Grady nice to see you again, hopefully I won't fail you again." He said with a smirk.

"Yeah hopefully." Kendra said rolling her eyes.

He proceeded to continue names ending with a  brunette named Loren Win.

"Right here Mr. Smit." The girl beamed.

"Hello Loren" he replied flatly.

"Looks like we have two new kids. Luciana Crest?" Mr. Smit replied looking into the stands.

I slowly raised my hand. "Here." I squeaked out.

Mr. Smit nodded. "Welcome to Sunnyhill Highschool."

I went to say thanks when he cut me off by another name.

"Ashton Flynn?"

When no one answered, Mr. Smit wrote down on a paper then looked at Miss. Ryder to go.

As she was finishing up she ended with Aaron. All the guys hollered while the girls all looked at him with hungry eyes.

"I honestly don't know what girls see in him, he's just a cocky jock who's only goal is to sleep with every girl." Kendra huffed.

I laughed at her. She really must hate this guy. While everyone was cheering Miss. Ryder cleared her throat. "Looks like I have two newbies as well. Karlie Ann Craft and Bentley King?"

I look around and no one responded. Everyone did the same thing then went into a frenzy of whispering.

Feeling lost, I leaned over to Kendra, "who's Karlie Ann and Bentley?"

"Luce, Karlie Ann is apart of the gang and Bentley is the leader of it." She whispered back.

Well I guess they are coming back.

While everyone was whispering, suddenly the two doors of the gym opened revealing a boy and a girl.

Everyone went silent as they made their way to the bleachers. The girl was pretty, with her dark hair and chocolate brown eyes. She was wearing a loose T-shirt with holes with a pair of black ripped jeans and black vans.

The boy next to her was tall with brown hair and green eyes. He was wearing a navy blue vneck with dark jeans and these grunge combat boots.

"Names?" Asked Miss. Ryder.

"Ashton Flynn." Replied the boy.

"Karlie Ann Craft." Said the girl bored.

"Since it's you're first day of gym, we will let it slide, but make sure you're on time from now on." Said an annoyed Mr. Smit.

The two just looked at Mr. Smit them turned on their heels to walk up the bleachers. Then Smit began to talk about our units we would cover.

As they were walking that Loren girl stood up.

"Wait where's Bentley?" She asked looking at Karlie Ann.

Karlie Ann just smirked. "Staying as far away from you as he can."

Loren's mouth dropped open and she slumped back into her seat while everyone snickered.

Ashton and Karlie Ann began walking and as they passed us, Ashton came to a halt. He looked up into the air and then turned to me and Kendra.

Kendra didn't notice because she was listening to Smit talk but Ashton was glaring at her.

Then Karlie Ann shoved him to keep walking, making him stumble.

I giggled earning stares from both Kendra and Karlie Ann. I quickly stopped and turned my focus back to the front.

"...and our first unit will be dodgeball, which will last thus whole month.."
Ended Miss. Ryder.

She then looked down at her watch.

"Well it looks like you have ten minutes before the bell rings, you are allowed to stand in the hallway and talk while you wait." She said with a smile.

Everyone quickly got up and made their way to the hallway.

I really had to go pee so I looped my arms with Kendra and walked to the bathroom across from the gym.

"Well that was boring." Said Kendra.

"Yeah I guess." I said going into a stall. Once I was don't doing my business I washed my hands and looked at Kendra.

"What? she asked applying cherry ChapStick.

"You know that guy that walked in with Karlie Ann?" I asked.

She nodded her head yes. "Yeah, he was hot."

I smiled at her, "well FYI I caught him staring at you."

Kendra stopped checking ng herself in her mirror and turned to look at me with big eyes.

"Oh my god, was he really?" She asked excited.

"Yes girl."

"What do you mean staring at me? Like dozing off and looking at me or staring because I'm pretty?" She asked quickly. I went to speak but she cut me off.

"No he doesnt think I'm pretty, maybe I had something on my face and he was staring at me with disgust or because I was ugly."

I went to protest when suddenly one of the stall doors opened.

I didn't even know anyone else was in her beside me and Kendra.

Me and Kendra both snapped down to our sinks washing our hands not wanting make eye contact with the girl I'm the bathroom.

The girl made her way to the sink and began to wash her hands. Once she was done she dried her hands and cleared her throat.

Kendra and I both looked up in our mirrors and quickly recognized the girl standing behind us.

"He was staring at you with desire."

Then she turned and walked out the door.