☼ Prologue ☼

"You don't want to know about me"

"But I do..."

-    

Ever since then I hadn't seen him anywhere, it was as if he had disappeared. His phone was off and I couldn't find him anywhere. I didn't know where he lived and now I had become not only curious but scared. I didn't know what to do. The feeling made me worse, guilty even but that was when; I had the call.

"Golden?"

"Yes..?"

"You would probably like to come to the hospital, Spring has been in a bad accident"

I trembled, instantly dropping the phone, my hands still shaking slightly. I grabbed my black coat, wrapping it around me and rushing out the door. My body jumped into my car, starting the engine and I grabbed the gear stick as I clung onto the wheel.

I rushed to the hospital and forgot about my speed. I couldn't care at a moment like this. I was panicking. I didn't know what to do. Luckily, no one had pulled me over on my way to the hospital. I parked the car and quickly jumped out of the car.

I made my way through the doors, a scent of cleaning products running up my nostrils. I glanced around, speed walking down the halls and walking to the reception desk.

I coughed and cleared my dry throat, "E-Excuse me," I coughed again as the old woman with dark and brittle black hair and crusty acid green eyes looked into my icy blue ones.

"Yes?"

"U-Um, could you find the room of Spring Blake Jacob Trap, please?", I asked, tapping my fingers in the desk anxiously as she grunted under her breath, slipping her glasses on her bony nose and tapping at her computer.

"He's in room 3, ward Q, bottom floor. If you don't know where that is, just take the nearest left, two rights and you should see the sign," She directed. I nodded and thanked her before following her directions. I had an extremely worrying feeling.