☼ S I X ~ C H A I N S ☼

Spring's POV

I laid on the sofa after Goldie helped me inside, he was making food while I was drifting between sleep and staying awake. He had turned on the TV, I didn't bother changing the channel, I wasn't bothered what was on though I started watching it.

I was enjoying what was on nonetheless, I didn't really get any memory of this so I guessed I probably hadn't seen this before...As a matter of fact, I didn't have any memories related to television or the shows on it. The programme was fairly interesting, it kept me awake and occupied so that was good enough.

Blankets were wrapped tightly around me as Goldie insisted, so I remained warm until he came out to give my food.

"Hey Spring," Goldie smiled, setting two plates of pizza and chips down in the table, "Sorry if it's not that good, there wasn't much to work with, I need to go shopping for more groceries."

I smiled back at him, "it looks great."

Goldie seemed happy with the response I gave him and began to eat as he watched the television.

I nibbled on my food slowly, it was really enjoyable...Feeling like the best meal I had in ages but I wouldn't really know. The only other things I remember eating was food from the hospital and that was horrible.

The two of us ate in silence, my eyes glued to the TV and every now and then taking a glance at Goldie who seemed to shove down his food as if he were a vacuum. Not that I mind how he ate, it was his house and his food after all.

He must have been hungry, though. As far as I can remember, that wasn't how people eat normally. To be fair, we hadn't eaten anything until now and it was already midday.

The silence was remained throughout the entire thing, though I'm not sure Goldie could say much with a full mouth. Goldie finished before me and leaned back into the chair.

I glanced at my plate, I had half a plate left which I was still eating slowly. For some reason, my appetite was low, it may have been that I hadn't eaten for ages but still...It may be something else?

"Are you okay?", Goldie asked, making me tilt my head slightly as I turned to him.

"I'm good...Something wrong?", I asked back slowly, mentally praying I hadn't done something 'out of character'.

"No, no, it's just you're eating slowly, which isn't a problem...Unless I was eating really quickly," Goldie mumbled to himself though it was still loud enough to be coherent. He wasn't aware of how quick he ate?

"You was pretty quick...But I am eating quite slowly to be fair," I tiredly replied, still feeling quite droopy.

"Oh, sorry, I'm known to eat quickly," Goldie yawned, he was about to curl up but then stopped abruptly and turned to me, "Should I go get the blanket from upstairs? We could sleep top and tail here if you want? We don't have to if you don't want to."

I thought about it for a second, I honestly didn't mind but I wasn't going to say that answer, that may be awkward..."Yeah, that's good."

Goldie nodded and jumped up and skipped upstairs happily. That energy and enthusiasm was familiar. I don't think I'm like that though, I mean, I didn't feel like that now and my personality would have kicked in by now for sure, right?

Either way, his attitude brightened me up but I'm sure that was the effect he gave everyone.

I jumped lightly and let out a slight 'eh' sound when I heard something tumble down the stairs. It wasn't Goldie though. It was the blankets. Goldie came down after the blankets and picked them up, walking back into the living room.