☼ T H I R T E E N ~ D E C O R A T I O N ☼

Goldie's POV

After a long talk about feelings, emotions and maybe some...over dramatic crying...Many strange things. We finally reached town. Freddy parked up, surprising the town wasn't as full as I expected.

Freddy and I got out of the car, Freddy locked it before we left and we began walking down the street.

"Where was you planning to go?"

"Um...I don't know...", I shrugged. Freddy continued walking with me as he observed all the shops.

"Well what was you planning to get?"

"I don't know that either...", I admitted to him. He didn't look surprised, not even annoyed.

"Well we can look around and get a good idea of what we want then, right?", Freddy suggested, smiling down at me.

I nodded back, forcing a smile on my face. Freddy swung an arm around my neck and walked with me, "Seriously though, you should see how Spring feels or it's going to be on your brain forever."

"I can't just tell him," I spat, he glanced at me, waiting for more.

"I can't tell him, he's lost his memory, Freddy, for him it's only a week! He obviously wouldn't feel the same. Plus you remember what he said? He said he didn't want to date anyway," I huffed.

"That may change. Your perception has changed, right?"

"...I guess," I admitted.

"Then don't you think it's possible his could've changed too?"

I sighed, why did Freddy always prove me wrong? I was meant to be older but yet he's still years ahead of me. I didn't answer him.

"I think I've made my point.."

I groaned, picking up my pace and hurrying into a random shop with him.

"I'll change the subject," Freddy sighed at me, "you have up your decorations yet?"

"...No."

"Then maybe you could do it when you get home? Could be fun," Freddy persuaded. I nodded a little, it could be. As long as I didn't screw up.

"I guess," I agreed.

"What do you think we could get today then?"

"I wanted to get something for Spring. For now and for Christmas," I told him, glancing around the store.

"Ah, anything else?", Freddy asked me.

"I also need to get Clyde something, I don't know why I left it this long," I thought, there must be something else, "oh and I need to definitely but food. Yeah."

"We have a lot of work to do then, what should we get first?"

"Food."

Freddy nodded, walking through the shop with me. We picked up various things, mostly food but there was some other things like earphones and energy drinks.

After that, we went to the car, dropped the food in the boot and went out on another search for gifts. I planned to get Clyde's first since buying for Clyde was one of the easiest things.

Spring's gift, however, took thought and a lot of decision making but I got it done eventually. With Freddy's help, of course. Freddy let me drive home but I had to be stable to Freddy's so he'd let me go. Thankfully, I was.

"Okay, drive safe now, alright?", He warned.

I sighed, "you worry too much."

"Damn right I do!"