☼ T W E N T Y N I N E ~ M E E T I N G ☼

Goldie held Spring's jumping leg and smiled, "It'll be fine, I'm sure she's nice. You remember her once you see her."

Spring nodded and held Goldie's hand softly, kissing his cheek. Goldie blushed shyly and rested on his side, "You're so brave, you know?"

"Than-"

"Spring?", A tall lady called, dressed in a blue dress shirt and a pink, long shirt. Her hair was curled and it had a red-brown tint to it. Spring got up instantly, leaving Goldie's hand go and hurried over to her cautiously, "Come with me, dear."

All Spring could do was follow anxiously, watching as she led to a small room that he remembered vaguely.

"So, how have you been?", The psychiatrist smiled at Spring as he sat down slowly.

"I've been...Okay..."

"How's your head? I know you may not remember me but I'm your old psychiatrist...", She told Spring, leaning on her desk casually.

"Well, I remember some things...Sadly, I don't remember you well at all," He mumbled awkwardly.

"That's okay," She nodded sweetly, staring at him, "Would you like me to bring back some bad memories or should I not?"

Spring thought for a minute, bad memories? What could they be? Now she had brought it up, he was curious, "Um...Please...?"

"Alright," He breathed heavily, pulling out a booklet full of sheets, "Here's some things I've had, even the sheets from when you was young."

"Right, okay," Spring sighed heavily, playing with his hands anxiously.

"Your family, you know your parents, right?", She asked, observing Spring's movements.

"U-Uh...Not very well, no," Spring sighed, leaning forward.

"Right, well. From what you told me, you don't have good relations. You've called your mother a few things and your father recently hasn't been well at all. You love him more as your mother, or at least that's what you said. You've said you don't feel much towards your mum but...Well, I don't believe that..."

"This isn't bringing back anything," Spring sighed, watching the floor wearily.

"Hm....", She mumbled, "How do you feel about your parents right now?"

"I'm not sure..."

"We'll come back to that."

Spring nodded and moved around in his seat as the psychiatrist cleared her throat, "So who were you just with? Is he looking after you?"

"He is, he took me in. I've been friendly with him for years," Spring spoke up, "He's good to me, always has been."

"I think I remember you talking about him, Goldie, right?", She asked, looking down at the papers she held in her hand firmly.

"Yes," Spring nodded, "He's um...Well, now, he's my boyfriend."

She looked a little taken back, collecting a slight gasp within her mouth, "O-Oh? Congratulations!", She told Spring, making it seem like some sort of surprise when in all reality, someone like Spring, being gay, that was quite a shock. Not that Spring was against gay people or anything but his father didn't exactly like the way they acted and he didn't act...Like a stereotypical gay.

"Thanks..."

"How long have you two been dating?"

"About...One month, a few days and it'll be two?", He shrugged, not really keeping count and feeling a little bad for it.