☼ T H I R T Y T W O ~ R E D ☼

The call was not...Expected. Sure, Clyde crying was a normal thing before but...recently? No...And it wasn't the pregnancy either. Red was surprisingly...Okay....Sure, he shouted but he didn't sound angry. But he was coming over to talk. That was scary.

"So...How is Red?", Spring finally spoke up, making Goldie jump.

"He's...Tall, intimidating...Think of Freddy with short, kinda ginger hair...And more...Angry...?", Goldie summed up, making Spring think long and hard about it.

"Alright...Will he talk to me?", Spring asked innocently.

"No...?"

"Great," He sighed, holding Goldie's hand happily. He was doing his best to try and support him. He didn't want to be a good for nothing boyfriend.

As Red promised he came, knocking on the door which caused both Goldie and Spring to jump. Goldie, though, Goldie pulled himself up and kissed Spring's cheek before he answered the door.

Red appeared somewhat calm but that wasn't ever a good sign. A good sign was Clyde tagging along because...Well...Clyde could make Red stop. He's the only thing that will stop Red from doing anything.

"I want an explanation," Red huffed, with an expression that secretly snarled at Goldie. All Goldie could do was stutter and fidget.

"W-Well, You-You see-", Goldie paused, what could he say? He couldn't just say: 'I was ranting about you'.

At this point, Clyde pulled Red away and pouted at him, "Can you give him time to speak...Please...?", Clyde begged innocently, Red showing him a more softer expression. Clyde was clearly his soft spot.

"Fine," Red pouted, turning to Gold, "But I want some explanations!"

Great. Now he had to make something up on the spot. Something believable and perfect! If he screwed this up, who would know what'll happen?

"Look, I'm sorry- Me and Spring were just- we,", Goldie paused to think, then it came to him, "W-Well, we was talking about if we ever wanted a family...And I said you looked like a nice family," Goldie lied and stared down.

Surely Red couldn't get angry over that, right? Surely not.

"You're thinking about family?!"

"I think it's cute," Clyde smiled, making Red grumble and shrug.

"I guess."

"A-Anyway, you two should come in, it's cold," Goldie stuttered again, letting the two in and shutting the door being them.

"Still, thinking about a family with this guy?", Red asking, making Goldie nod happily, sure, that wasn't the convocation but having a family one day..Sounds nice.

"Well, Clyde is only nineteen," Goldie pointed out bravely, making Red flinch.

"And? We've been together for three years! He's lived with me for two of them!", Red argued back, glaring at Goldie.

Goldie bit his lip, maybe he shouldn't have said anything?

"Um, guys?", Spring called from the hallway, hoping everything was okay. Red was shocked to say the least.

"Is this your boyfriend?", He asked, making Goldie nod proudly.

"He is," He agreed, causing Spring to smile a little from the agreement.

"Isn't he cute?", Clyde smiled, grabbing Red's arm and hugging it softly. Red shrugged, he wasn't going to admit it.

"So...You was the one in the accident?", Red asked, causing Clyde to frown and click him lightly.

"I already told you, Red. It's obvious he is, stop questioning the poor man!", Clyde defended Spring, making it awkward for Red but Goldie liked the sight.

"Red, right...?" Spring asked cautiously, it had to be. It was obvious but he needed a line to open with.

"Mhm," Red agreed, holding out his hand to shake his. The shake was short and pretty unwanted on Red's end. The feeling of his crusted scars and peeling scabs was enough to put him off for sure.

Red then glanced at Goldie who was smiling a little, "Doesn't a family seem quick?"

"Not now! I'm saying, in the future!", He rolled his eyes, holding Springs hand and stroking his knuckles. Red just stared at them and glanced at Clyde quickly, Clyde, at this point, was just smiling at Spring and Goldie.

"So...Who's the dominant one?"

"Red!", Clyde yelled, slapping him lightly on the arm, causing Red to pout and look at him with the 'love me' expression. Clyde just leaned up and kissed him quickly, "Be good."

"Alright," He replied back, leaving the floor to Clyde.

"Sorry about him, he's just annoying as fuck, right?", He smiled, patting Red on the head, "Anyway, how was meeting the family?"

"Aunt hates me anyway," Red huffed, creating his own little bubble of self pity. Surprisingly enough, Clyde didn't care much, they were going to know eventually, right? The only problem was Red.

"It was great," Spring answered back, "Really nice."

"Pfft," Red added, making Clyde hug his arm tighter.

"He's starting to get moody again, probably hungry," Clyde sighed.

"I am," Red replied, making it sound like almost a whine or a cry.

"I guess we'll go and get food, I'll call you guys later," Clyde smiled, hugging Goldie and Spring before leaving with Red, hurrying him out.

After the door closed, Spring locked it and put the keys in the kitchen, Goldie following behind him happily, "He didn't seem that bad," Spring commented with a light smile on his face. Sure, he didn't exactly like the fact that Spring's hand felt like a burnt piece of toast but Goldie liked it and that's all that really mattered at this point.

"I know, it's because he was with Clyde!", Goldie sighed in relief, "Seriously, Clyde has been my life saviour," Goldie praised, Spring nodding slowly. Sure, it was slightly hurtful but Spring understood and couldn't blame him. He had nothing to say. He hardly knew him in reality, he was an amnesiac, he forgot his whole life, "Anyway, I'm hungry, you?"

"I'm pretty hungry," Spring agreed, making Goldie nod and look in the freezer.

"I'm thinking...Pizza...?"

"Sure," Spring smiled, playing with the ends of his sleeve.

Whatever had just happened, whatever it was; it was lucky. It was hard to think that while all of this was going on - Spring was sorting out his life and this time, with a new lover. It was strange to think that such an experience could be so...great...and for the both of them. The question was now: What was next? So much good luck, it had to lead to something...bad? Right...?