☼ T W E N T Y ~ F I N D I N G O U T ☼

Goldie's POV

Goldie: Who?

Goldie: Who?

Goldie: Who?

Goldie: Who?

Goldie: Who?

Goldie: Who?

Freddy: Calm

Freddy: Your

Freddy: Shit

Goldie: You knocked up Bonnie

Goldie: Or are you

Goldie: Oh god are you

Freddy: You wish

Freddy: No not me, Not Bonnie

I glanced up at Spring who was watching me with sceptical eyes, "Someone's pregnant."

"Um...Who?"

"I'll find out..."

Goldie: Who's preggo?

Freddy: Clyde

Goldie: You're lying

Freddy: Nah fam

Freddy: Legit

Freddy: Ikr I was shocked too but then I was like

Freddy: They fuck a lot so like rabbit things

Goldie: Red's the horniest tho

Freddy: I love how that's all you have to say

Goldie: Shut your mouth.

Goldie: How far is he?

Freddy: Month and a half.

Goldie: Oh wow

Goldie: They're a little young, though, aren't they?

Freddy: I guess

Freddy: But it's fine, Red wouldn't leave because

Freddy: Well

Goldie: He'd kill for Clyde

Freddy: Yeah, his brain won't pick a new target.

"Clyde. Clyde's preggo," I announced; Spring's eyebrow raising.

"The blue haired one?", Spring asked.

"Yeah," I nodded, going back to text Freddy.

Goldie: How's Clyde coping with it?

Freddy: Scared af but excited.

"I feel bad for Clyde," I added on, "I feel like he's too young..."

"You said the same about the marriage," Spring frowned, "And from what you said, they're good..."

"I know, I know...", I sighed, "But a baby...Like...I hate children, personally but...Wow...They're both going to have a child...Like one of those things, a child!"

Spring laughed lightly, "You sound like you're the one having the child!", Spring chuckled, finishing his sandwiches.

"I'm going to be an uncle," Goldie mumbled, "That makes me feel old, Jesus..."

"You're in your twenties, dummy," Spring pouted, poking my cheeks.

I flinched and pulled away, "Eh, still..."

"It's only because they're young, stop being silly."

I whined and flopped my head on the table, "I'm just...Surprised..."

"I'd like to say same but uh....Not same," Spring mumbled, "And...Uh...Did you tell Freddy about us?", Spring asked, making my head snap up.

"Oh, no, I haven't...", I mumbled, "I'll call him...", I told him, calling Freddy as quick as I could.

"Hi Goldie," Freddy greeted, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, nothing...I just...I need to tell you something," I smiled, I wanted to tell him now.

"You...You're pregnant-"

"You wish," I huffed, "But seriously, I'm dating someon-", I didn't even need to finish.

"Ha, fuck you, I knew it. You and Spring. Boom. Called it!", Freddy cheered, making me nod while staring at Spring.

"But you- You haven't done the dirty right?", Freddy asked cautiously, making me scowl while blushing.

"No!", I hissed angrily, "I'm not like that!"

"Anymore," Freddy added on.

"Oh, shut up, I was young," I growled, "End of convocation."

"Alright, alright, fair enough, I used to believe I wasn't gay," Freddy told me, making me stifle an angry laugh.

"Shush," I huffed.

"So what are you doing today?", Freddy asked me, making me think.

"Hm....I don't think I'm doing anything, just a lazy day I guess," I shrugged, "What about you?"

"I'm taking Bonnie out, taking him to a nice restaurant because he said he wouldn't mind going out," Freddy explain, "He seems pretty hyped for it."

"Sounds nice, I'll need to do that sometime," I replied.

"Why not today?", Freddy suggested, "It's warm outside today, I know it's still winter and all but it's warm..."

Biting my lip, I looked at the floor and thought, "I guess I could, yeah..."

"Just think about it...", Freddy told me, "And I gotta get dressed now, okay?"

"Yeah, yeah...Okay...", I smiled, "Bye Freddy...."

"Bye Goldie," Freddy hung up.

I stared at Spring and observed him carefully, he was watching me back, "Spring?"

"Yeah?"

"Umm...Do you want to go out...? Like...To eat or something?", I asked, curious to what he would say.

"Um...Of course...", Spring smiled, "That sounds nice..."

"Are you sure you'll be okay? You know how you are ar-", Spring interrupted me, taking my plate and placing a finger on my lips.

"Hush, it'll be great," Spring reassured me, taking my plate and running the tap.

"You don't need to-"

"I want to," Spring turned to me gave me a concerned look, "Don't look so worried."

Worried? Was I worried? Did I look worried? I didn't want to worry him by worrying myself, "Doesn't that irritate your scars?"

"Not really, I've been living with my scars for years," Spring answered, beginning to wash the plates.

I watched cautiously and played with my fingers, "Um...When do you want to go out?"

"Whenever you want, preferably soon," Spring told me, finishing cleaning up the plates.

"Let's get ready."