☼ T H I R T Y ~ L O N G T I M E N O S E E ☼

"Our mother is pretty nice."

"She's funny I guess," Goldie added to Freddy's statement. Spring just sat by Goldie, listening to what they was saying. The topic was brought up when Goldie started ranting about Spring's family, "You need to meet her, she'd love you."

"Honestly, she would. She loved Goldie when he was younger," Freddy grinned, making Goldie glare at Freddy.

"Are you saying she doesn't love me now?!", He raised his eyebrow, making Freddy roll his eyes.

"No, I'm just saying that she loved you a lot as a child. She'd always look after you and tender to your every need even though you was pretty independent without her. You'd lean on her and she'd let you lean," Freddy explained, "You can't rest on jelly but you can rest on a kitchen counter."

"Freddy, that's a shit quote, I can do what I want," Bonnie added, making Goldie snort along with quiet Spring, "Also, leaning on jelly is actually better than leaning on you."

"Oh shit, he got you there," Goldie laughed, making Freddy pout.

"Well at least I'm not talking shit like half the people in this room," Freddy huffed and crossed his arms like a spoilt child.

"Hm, I don't know, Spring can talk some shit," Bonnie shrugged, making Goldie hug Spring and fawn over him dramatically.

"No, he is the purest baby. Just look at his face," Goldie pouted, "He's just the best, everyone shut up, he's perfection and Freddy talks too much shit and that's kind of what makes him appealing sometimes like have you seen Freddy around wo- I'll shut up," Goldie decided when Bonnie started glaring at him. Freddy was just looking at his nails at this point since he was the feminine type.

"Anyway, you should meet our mother. She's fine with the whole gay thing. She kind of expected it with Goldie anyway," Freddy shrugged. Goldie, on the other hand, he just thought about it, his mother would probably love Spring. His mother never liked Clyde, said he was a problem child and that he needed help. She always said he brought Goldie down which he never did or at least, that's what he thought.

"Have you told her?"

"About Spring?"

"Yeah..."

"Nope," Freddy smiled, "You should call her, you haven't rung her in a long time, she misses you," Freddy explained, making Goldie feel slightly guilty. He'd been quite 'busy' with Spring lately that he couldn't really think about ringing his mother. Quite a sick excuse but true.

"I'll call her now," Goldie told the rest, leaving to the kitchen, dragging Spring along with him. Goldie whipped out his phone and stared at Spring, "She's nice, you can listen to her to help you get to know her..."

Spring nodded and stared back, watching as he rung his mother. The two waited a couple of rings before she picked up.

"Goldie?"

"Hi Mum," He replied, putting her on loudspeaker, "How've you been?"

"It's been okay, I've had a bit of a flew but bar that, great. How about you? You haven't called in...In a long time!", She gasped, clearly quite taken back that he had rung.

"I-I...I...I've been occupied with someone," Goldie admitted to her, earning a slight 'hm?' from his mother.

"Who?"

"My...Uh...My new boyfriend," Goldie explained, making Spring smile a bit.

"Oooo!", She said with a grin in her voice, "Who is he? Is he nice?"

"Yes, yes, he's very nice and handsome, definitely a good package!", Goldie laughed lightly, "He's here with me actually."

"What's his name?", She asked him.

"Spring," Goldie told her, smiling at Spring who was smiling back weakly.

"Does he have a real name?"

"U-Uh. Mum. That is his real name...", Goldie replied awkwardly.

His mother gasped yet again, "O-Oh! Sorry!"

"It's fine," Spring spoke up and laughed a little, "I get that a lot."

"How long have you been dating?", She asked, making Goldie think.

"Nearly two months," Spring replied again, pulling Goldie in by his waist. Goldie rested on his shoulder and smiled.

"Yeah," Goldie added on.

"That's great! How did you meet?", She asked excitedly, making Goldie pout.

"We've known each other since we were kids, mum. He was my friend remember?"

"Oh! Of course! How could I forget your one friend?", She asked rhetorically, sounding like she slapped her head a little, "You'd always talk about him!"

"Heh...Yeah...", Goldie agreed, making Spring nuzzle his partner's neck, "I was thinking that you'd be able to meet him?"

"Yeah, of course," She told them, sounding pleased, "I'd love to finally meet him! Tomorrow?"

"Sounds perfect."