☼ O N E ~ M E M O R I E S ☼

"Spring...", The boy called at the end of the younger's bed, the male on the mattress only muffled incoherent words. Goldie hurried to the side of the bed, glancing down on the boy with tears in his eyes. None of his family was here, only him; how could anyone be willing careless?

A tall female walked up to Goldie, the woman was dressed in a doctor's shirt and trousers with a badge reading 'Claudia Evans'.

"Are you Golden?", The woman asked politely as the other nodded at her, "Right...We contacted you because his family seem to be occupied. You were second on his contact list."

Goldie blushed slightly as he didn't know he was on his contact list at all, it made him feel a bit better knowing that he was the second person to help him and his family was obviously by choice so he might have come first.

Claudia cleared her throat, "Anyway, we've run a few tests and he seems to have quite a few scars and bruises," Goldie knew that was something he already had and honestly, he didn't need anymore, "He also seems to not remember much...Though he does remember a bit.."

"So...He has amnesia..."

"Yes, retrograde amnesia to be specific...Though he may recover if he carries on making the progress he has made so far but it isn't certain...", Claudia explained, looking down at Spring, "He'll be free to leave today"

"How long has he been here?", Goldie questioned.

"About a week," She replied, Goldie slowly nodded, his eyes slowly drifting back down to Spring. He had been here a week and he had not known? What had he been doing?

"He's free to leave when you want, he'll may have appointments. Oh, last thing I need to give you," Claudia handed Goldie a slip for the chemist, it was pretty easy to go there, the nearest was in the town where Goldie lived.

"Thank you...", Goldie thanked her, she smiled kindly and walked off. Goldie sat by Spring's side and stroked his arms lightly as he turned his head to his with half lidded grey and green eyes.

"Hm...?"

"Do you remember me...?", Goldie asked, tilting his head as Spring raised an eyebrow and thought.

"I-I know that I know you...I can't remember much about you...I think your name starts with a J or something...or a G...", Spring mumbled as Goldie nodded and smiled slightly.

"My names Goldie...", Goldie was happy that he remembered a bit, at least he wasn't a complete stranger, "Do you mind if I ask....Well...Do you remember things from recently or more further back...I'm curious..."

"Oh...Um...F-Further back is easier to remember..", Spring stuttered, pushing himself to sit up and clicking his back, making Goldie quiver and flinch.

"Right...Well, you're coming home with me..."

"I heard, parents didn't w-want to come...", Spring sighed and bit his lip, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Do you want to get dressed...?", Goldie asked, Spring nodded in return, "I'll wait outside the curtain for you.."

Goldie got up and closed the curtain around Springs bed so he had more privacy. Spring shakily arose from the hard, rough bed, pulling out grey joggers and a green jumper. The younger slipped on the clothes and black boots, tying them up. Spring grabbed the crutches by his bed and limped towards Goldie.

"I'm ready to go.."

Goldie nodded and helped him towards his car once getting out of that horrible place. Goldie helped Spring into the passenger seat, placing his crutches into the boot. Once he had down that, he got into the drivers seat and set off.

"G-Goldie..", Spring raised his face as Goldie nodded.

"Yeah..?"

"Dont be offended but...What am I...to you...? Or you to me?", Spring asked, his bunny ears twitching as Goldie thought.

"It's...Quite a strange thing...I'd say good friends...I guess...", Goldie mumbled as Spring nodded.

"Okay...T-Thanks...", Spring coughed and watched the road, he could feel his teeth chatter, he cuddled himself to try and prevent it.

"When we get in, I'll wrap you in some blankets and give you some hot chocolate, okay..?", Goldie promised as Spring glanced at him.

"Really..?"

"Of course, just need to stop at the chemist," Spring nodded and stayed quiet the whole way home.