☼ T W E N T Y F O U R ~ J E A L O U S ☼

"That's him," Goldie pouted, pointing at the huge black car that was parked outside of his house, Goldie was clearly jealous of Nightmare, remembering him well, "He's basically a sugar daddy," Goldie groaned. Goldie did get a lot of money as a carer for Freddy but other than the DLA every once a week, he could've been seen as pretty poor.

"You seem jealous," Spring pointed out bluntly, making Goldie blush.

"W-WHAT?!", A screeched, making spring jump as the doorbell wrong, "U-Uh...I-I'll get that..."

Goldie rushed towards the door, swinging it open nervously, realising that Nightmare was

seriously tall, "Hi," He greeted casually.

"Hello Goldie," Nightmare spoke, his voice sounding deeper than hell and his height being 6'9 didn't exactly help Goldie and his nerves. Sure, Goldie would fight him if he made a move on Spring, as always.

"Move, cuntcake," Plush hissed, pushing past Goldie and running into the living room, jumping on Spring happily, "Hi!~"

"Hi, Plushy," Spring smiled, stroking his hair. Nightmare followed behind, having the need to duck to fit his head in through the door.

All Goldie could think about is the past, the time he nearly dated Spring until...Well...Spring's first accident. It was a summer morning and Nightmare was sitting by Spring in the backyard, making crowns with the roses that Nightmare had picked.

Spring, being the person that he was, he was helping Nightmare with his cut hands. Nightmare had purposely hurt himself so he'd have Spring to himself. He was crafty like that. But there was one thing: This was all in front of Goldie as he was watching over the hedge, on his tiptoes as he was small as a child.

"You know, I won't always have someone to heal me like you do," Nightmare smiled, the only time he would smile would be around Spring.

"Oh...", Spring mumbled, "But you'll have me...?", Spring mentioned with a questionable face, "Won't you? I'm not going anywhere."

"Well...You'll find someone to date and then you'll forget about me?", Nightmare sighed, Goldie at the time was furious, these moves were so much smoother than Goldie's and Goldie had nothing that Nightmare did.

Nightmare had: wealth, maturity, looks, height, a nice voice and he was a good singer too. Goldie? He had the brain of a twelve year old, looked like one two and him singing sounded so adolescent it wasn't even funny, not to mention he was a bit chubby, on the other hand, Nightmare was already well sculpted and he showed it off too.

"I don't want to date anyone, I don't like any girls," Spring sighed, "And they don't like me."

"What about boys?", Nightmare asked, placing the roses on Spring's head. At this point, Goldie was nearly at tears, so he ran away, he never knew what happened that day and it always gets to him. What if they were...Dating? What if his first kiss was Nightmare and not him?

Goldie was so...Not Nightmare. Not to mention Nightmare's brother having the hots for Spring as well. Girls really did like the way he looked, they must've but Spring's personality to a girl was really...Arrogant.

"Isn't it amazing?!", Plush squealed, hugging Nightmare and Plush. Goldie was so deep in thought, he didn't hear but Spring was staring at him with a concerned face.

"Did you hear?", Nightmare asked Goldie, the other replying with a massive huff.

"No."

"We're engaged, act like you care," Plush demanded, lugging himself over to Goldie and shoving the ring in his face, "LOOK AT THIS! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS IS?!"