☼ T W E N T Y O N E ~ R E S T A U R A N T ☼

Spring stared down at what he was wearing, a black t-shirt and a warm grey cardigan with greyish black jeans and his hair tied up into a ponytail. Goldie thought he looked pretty "dank" or in his brain, he seemed like a god but he'd look nicer with his clothes off, right?

"You look nice," Spring commented on Goldie who was wearing a yellow/golden shirt and a black jacket with black jeans and gold chains on the side. Goldie really wore his name, didn't he?

"You look better," Goldie smiled, "But I do look quite nice, some of my best clothes," Goldie replied, twirling around.

Spring grinned and kissed his cheek, shocking Goldie by picking him up and twirling him around himself. Wow. He was strong.

"W-Wow, you're strong, huh?", Goldie blushed, feeling his tail do its own little happy dance, being picked up made him really happy for some reason. Shocked, but happy.

"Not really, I find you pretty light," Spring shrugged in response to it. He was light...? He thought he was anything but light. He must've just been that strong, he did look it.

Goldie grabbed his keys off the side and turned to the door, "How about we go then?", Goldie asked rhetorically, leaving while dragging Spring. He opened the car door, opening Spring's and getting in the car, setting off.

The two left in the car, setting off to the local restaurant which Goldie had only remembered to have bad memories in but he had hoped to make some good memories in there now. The last memory was where Clyde had ended it off with him and they'd been together for nearly a year. Goldie admitted, though, he was quite neglectful towards Clyde.

The breakup was something Goldie expected really, he and Clyde got along well until Goldie got into an episode. His bipolar would make him go haywire and would completely tarnish everything, he'd even hurt Clyde within the time, he'd hit Freddy as well but Freddy pinned him down and waited for Clyde to call the police.

Things were different now, though, Goldie rarely had those episodes. Rarely. This was because of the medication he's eventually been put on which Goldie hated, then again, Freddy actually took medication too and it was the same as Spring's medication. Well, some.

"We're here," Goldie smiled, helping Spring out of the car and walking into the restaurant and it wasn't really much there, it was just like a bar but fancier. Then again, Spring looked like a bar type of guy. Not like a drinker or anything! It just...Fitted him or maybe it was the accent that made Goldie think so stereotypically.

"This looks nice," Spring commented as he sat down in one of the booths with Goldie sitting on the opposite sides, feeling up the red leather chairs. They felt amazing, so smooth.

"It is," Goldie smiled back.

"You've been here before?", Spring asked, not exactly surprised since Goldie knew the way off by heart.

"O-Oh, I've been here with Freddy and things, y'know we're close," Goldie explained, getting slightly defensive but Spring not finding it suspicious since he could remember that kids used to call the two "gay" and made incest jokes 24/7 but the two were extremely close and they did expect it.

"I expected it," Spring commented, his head still into the menu like Goldie.

"I might have a mixed grill," Goldie suggested, "What about you?"

"I may have the pierogi, that's just dumplings with potatoes and stuff, I like the sound of that," Spring told me, setting down the menu, putting his hands on his legs while Goldie's hands and arms were on the table.

Seeing Spring made Goldie feel bad for bringing him out, he didn't want to come out and that was obvious. Goldie put a hand on Spring's leg, "I love you..."