☼ E I G H T ~ L O S T A N D F O U N D ☼

Goldie's POV

Yawning, I opened my eyes, seeing Spring whining, "Spring?"

"You're eating my hair," He frowned. I glanced down and saw, he was right. In my mouth were long, thick strands of his hair which I was subconsciously eating.

"Oops..", I apologised as I pulled the hair from out of my mouth. Spring took his hair back and kept it out of the way.

"Thanks..", Spring mumbled to me, tiredly, "What's the time?"

I shrugged, turning over to my bedside table and picked up my phone, "woah, it's eleven.."

"We slept long...", Spring pointed out, stretching his arms and legs slowly.

"Yep...I'm naturally lazy though, to be fair," I noted and cuddled into the blankets quietly and shivered. Spring hugged my torso as I hugged the blankets.

"Better?", Spring asked.

"Better," I smiled.

We needed to get up at some point. I knew we did. But for now we could just lay there for a bit, surely. Just luscious bliss.

Soon enough the time was up and we had to get up, something of which I never wanted to do but succeeded in doing anyway. I pulled myself off the bed and sluggishly flopped to the wardrobe, picking my clothes before everything else as I usually did.

In the corner of my eye, I watched Spring sit up and face me. I turned away completely, I didn't really want to seem like I was observing his every tiny move like an overprotective parent even though that was exactly what I was clearly doing.

I got my clothes gathered up quickly and places them on the bed, "Want me to get your clothes?"

"Yes, please..."

I turned back to the wardrobe and glanced back at Spring, "what do you to wear?"

"I don't really mind, something comfortable preferably," Spring yawned, still tired.

I placed the clothes by mine and stretched my arms, "What do you want for breakfast?"

"Erm...Whatever you're having?"

"I can do that, want me to help you downstairs?", I asked him. He nodded and pushed himself off the bed. I instantly stood by him with my arm around his back as I held his hand.

I aided him downstairs at a pace he appeared to be comfortable with. I sat him the table and handed him a brush and placed a bowl and spoon in front of him.

He started to brush his hair as I filled up the bowl with cereal, then milk. I got a bowl and spoon for myself and did the same with mine and sat next to him.

I lapped up my cereal quickly, unlike Spring who was eating his quite slowly. I picked up the brush after he was done with brushing his hair and brushed my own.

-----

Spring's POV

I followed Goldie around the store awkwardly, a loud clanking of my crutches with each step.

"We won't be here long, I'm just picking up some things," Goldie reassured me and tickled my ear a little. A nodded and continued to follow him around.

We went through the aisles we needed to go through, getting at least a glance off everyone in the shop who passed me by.

Sighing heavily, I peeped at the little list Goldie had in his hand. The list being my idea of helping the both of us. The last thing on the list was muffins. He seemed to have a lot of them already but I guessed he had wanted more.

We made our way to the aisle near the back, Goldie stared at me, seeming as if he wanted to start a conversation.

"I'm sorry this took so long, it was longer than expected. I hate being here too," Goldie sighed.

"It's alright, I have to deal with it," I shrugged, gazing at the floor, avoiding everything else.

"It's just that I don't want to leave you alone in the house...Not that I don't trust you! I just-"

"You're worried and that makes you very paranoid?"

"Exactly," Goldie nodded and picked up some muffins, "you understand."

I jumped when Goldie's phone started buzzing rapidly in his pocket. Goldie was a bit shocked too but he didn't jump so much. Goldie picked up the phone quickly and answered it.

"Hello?", Goldie asked, I stood silently trying to listen to what was being said on the phone.

"We'll go and find him yourself, what makes you think I know where he is?", Goldie snapped, he sounded furious...Witj something.

"Well it's not like he's my responsibility! How old do you think I am? I'm not fourteen anymore!"

"No I don't act like I am!", Goldie hissed, arguing with whoever was on the phone. To me, it sounded like another language.

"Oh my god why did you let him out then, that's stupid! Why yell at me?"

"Yes you are yelling!"

Goldie growled and hung up the phone, "sorry, Spring."

"Um...Who was that?", I asked him, he put his phone away and picked up his basket in a strop.

"My little brother," Goldie frowned, hurrying to the tills.

"Freddy...?"

"No, no, please, he's nothing like Freddy. Sort of. Not personality wise anyway."

"Oh...I don't know him?"

"No, not now...But you used to...", Goldie mumbled and started to place all things on the till.

"He's super mad right now. Only one thing makes him this angry."

"What's that?"

"Well, anything to do with his precious crush," Goldie rolled his eyes, walking to the front of the till.

"What happened?"

"He's gone missing apparently. He's probably taking it out of proportion. I swear he's mental in the head," Goldie pouted and got out his wallet.

"Oh...Right...", I mumbled awkwardly, not really knowing what else to say. Goldie paid for the stuff and picked up all the bags.

As the both of us started to walk to the car, Goldie started ranting, "it's creepy how much he cares. He pain creepy anyway. He looks all cute and- ugh...walk close to him and bam you realise he ain't cute at all!", Goldie growled, shoving everything into the boot.

"And he's fucking taller than me, he's like Freddy! It confuses the hell out of me. He's too dangerous to be near," Goldie huffed, slamming the car boot down.

I gazed around awkwardly, not knowing what to say again. I felt my body want to jump a mile once I saw what I saw.

"U-Uh...Goldie...", I called under my breath. He turned to me and raised an eyebrow.

"Huh? Spring?", Goldie tilted his head at me. I pointed to what I was staring at.

"Isn't that my brother?"

"I-I...Yes...", Goldie gasped and stared at him with wide eyes, "I'll go get him, stay here!"

Goldie ran after him as I watched, "PLUSH!"