☼ S E N V E N T E E N ~ M O V I N G ☼

Goldie's POV

I am so excited. Even after a few days of us starting to date I was really excited. Spring seemed to be still warming up to it but that's fine, he doesn't know how relationships really work yet and I'm not an expert myself.

Today was a day which I hope I wouldn't regret, Spring wanted to get stuff from his room. He needed to see his family and they honestly do not look like stable people. At all.

"I'm done," Spring yawned, rubbing his eyes.

"Cmere, I'll do your hair...", I told him, grabbing the brush that I had just used to do my own hair. He got in front of me and I began to brush his hair carefully, "Nervous?"

"Yeah," He sighed, "Think I'm shaking," He mumbled just audible enough for me.

"I am too," I admitted, "Probably not as nervous but still, I am pretty nervous," I shrugged, "I don't even know why..."

Spring let out a shaky 'hm' after I finished his hair, "I'm done."

"Thanks," He thanked me, turning to me.

"Do you want to go now?", I asked, wanting his permission first.

"Yeah," He mumbled. I took his hand slowly, having Spring hold my hand back luckily. We both walked out to the car and got in carefully, making sure Spring was definitely okay to walk. He'd begged me to let him walk and I eventually have in, knowing me, I'd crack easily.

I noticed Spring was practically radiating anxiety, his leg was bouncing faster than I could run, but then again, that didn't really say much. I hoped it wouldn't be like this all the way but it was probably going to be. I just hope that the talk about leaving home will be fine.

----

The two of us arrived outside the house, gulping slightly, "Um...", He mumbled, I glanced at him and raised an eyebrow while I got out.

"I can't get up," He frowned, "my legs really ache."

"No wonder why, especially when you're tapping your leg quicker than a drum," I sighed, helping him.

"Sorry...", He apologised, holding onto me for support.

"It's fine, it's fine," I sighed, "c'mon...This is an exciting thing, yeah?"

He replied to me with a shaky sigh while he stared at the table with a gulp. I stretched a hand out and held his lightly. It was easy to tell he was surprised by the little jump his whole body done. He glanced at me and held my hand back, smiling a little.

"Can I kiss you?", He asked me, completely out of the blue. Me, on the other hand, was caught utterly off guard. I nodded shyly regardless of how I felt.

Feeling the reassuring squeeze of his hand around mine, pushing my eyelids closed as he pressed his lips onto mine. I could feel a smile slide into my face and pushed back slightly.

Both of us pulled back to our previous positions and stared at each other for a bit. I'm not sure why but the kiss was reassuring and slightly nerve wracking.

"Let's go?", Spring suggested in a hushed tone. I nodded and hurried him towards the door and out of the house.

-----

We got out of the car slowly, me having to help Spring because I felt like I needed to and I wanted to, plus I had suspicions he'd say he wasn't in pain when he was.

Spring, luckily, got out fine with his arm around me as we hurried to the door. The house still appearing rundown and messy as always.unhygienic and dirty. It didn't matter though because Spring wouldn't be living there.