☼ T W E L V E ~ P L A N S ☼

Goldie's POV

I split my eyelids apart, jumping slightly. I wasn't quite sure I why I was so jumpy, I think I may have had some sort of nightmare...One which I couldn't remember, but still, it's possible.

Hesitating, I sat up, stretching my arms. I was freezing cold, the winter was rolling in and I still hadn't gotten much done. Sighing, I shuffled off the bed and grabbed the brush on the bedside table.

I started to brush my hair, shivering lightly as the sharp air slid under my shirt. Today was going to be the day I had to go out and get presents, probably stick the tree up. As I gazed at Spring, it make me think. What if he was gone? As if he was fully gone...Dead.

After brushing my hair, I hugged Spring. Nothing had really hit me until now and I found it strange that it had came to me so late. I could've lost him and it may have not been that last accident, what if it was one of the million before?

Spring began to move a little, waking up. I felt slightly guilty for waking him up but he needed to wake up anyway. Spring started making noises, groaning softly as he lifted his eyelids.

He opened his mouth and tried to speak, he let out a 'hng' noise and coughed, "Hi Goldie..."

His voice made me smile, "Morning," I whispered back and messed with his hair, he smiled back at me s he pushed himself up tiredly "Did you sleep well?"

"Eh," He shrugged, rubbing his sleepy eyes, "I think so..."

Only he would say something like that, I sighed happily.

"I need to go out today, you can stay here if you want, I could go out with Freddy?", I suggested, hoping he'd stay home since I needed to get him something. Spring shrugged and glanced at the bed.

"I don't really mind..."

"Well, if you stay here and rest, I can go out with Freddy...", I told him, he turned to me and nodded.

"I'll make you some food and then I'll leave, I'll only be about two-three hours," I reassured him, rubbing his back lightly.

Spring stood up and stretched, "I'll go and get started with food, you can get changed or something? You don't have to but it's whatever I guess..."

I left the room, nearly shutting the door behind me as a habit. I lazily slumped downstairs and got out my phone, plopping it onto the kitchen counter.

|07:57|
Goldie: Freddy
Goldie: My main bitch

|08:02|
Freddy: Hoe whattup
Goldie: You're coming out with me today
Freddy: Who told you?
Goldie: Who told me what?

|08:03|
Freddy: Oh wait you meant outside
Goldie: Ffs Freddy ofc
Freddy: Forgive me I'm tired

|08:04|
Goldie: late night?
Freddy: Yes
Freddy: Very late
Goldie: Is it a girl

|08:05|
Goldie: Probably some nerd shit knowing you...
Freddy: Huh

|08:06|
Freddy: It's none of those things
Goldie: Pshhh
Goldie: look I need to cook so just

|08:07|
Goldie: I'm picking you up at quarter to bitch and you better be ready.
Freddy: Aye
Goldie: Nyah.

I laughed lightly and pushed the phone aside, Freddy really did lighten me up. I started thinking about what to make. Maybe something toasted? I was really craving that right now.

I decided to put in some garlic bread since I knew me and Spring was talking about it once and it had just come to mind. I checked my phone since it seemed to have been vibrating every second. Of course, Freddy was behind this.