☼ E L E V E N ~ R E A L I T Y ☼

The two were silent as they sat on the sofa, Goldie flicking through the channels. Goldie was still awkward about the whole situation but Spring was the same. Goldie gave the remote to Spring and stood up.

"I'm going to make food, okay?", Gold told Spring.

Goldie quickly left to the kitchen, leaving Spring alone. Spring glanced behind him, being able to see Goldie from where he was.

Spring glanced at the TV and then back at Goldie, "So Goldie...", Spring began, watching Goldie jump around the kitchen.

"What is it?", He asked.

"Am I gay?", Spring asked, tapping his fingers lightly.

Goldie just blushed and turned away, "I-I need to cook-"

"C'mon, I wanna know!", The amnesiac whined at the other. Goldie started cracking eggs and cooking them, ignoring Spring.

Spring gazed around, looking for his crutches...They were left in the car. Spring frowned, gazing back at Goldie who was now cleaning the side anxiously.

Spring got up and started to stumble towards the kitchen. Goldie was still cleaning the side while he let the wags fry.

"Goldie," Spring called from the doorframe. Goldie jumped and turned around.

"What are you doing in your feet?!", Goldie panicked, trying to procrastinate at the same time.

"I wanna know!", Spring begged. Goldie blushed and glanced at the eggs, they were done.

Goldie flipped around and got the eggs in a plate, "Now bacon do I can make sandwiches!", Goldie narrated as he got out the bacon.

Spring rolled his eyes. He was going to play like that? Spring could play it better.

"O-Ow..", Spring whimpered glancing at his legs. Goldie turned his attention to him.

Spring started to cry in 'pain'. Goldie started to feel regret and most of all, guilt. Goldie rushed to his aid and helped him.

"I-it's all okay...", Goldie mumbled. Spring started to stumble, pretending to act light headed. Goldie wrapped his arms around the other.

"I'm taking you to bed," Goldie told him. Spring nodded, figuring it was a good result.

Goldie, out of nowhere, picked up Spring, bridal style. Spring clung onto Goldie with his life.

"Goldie!", Spring whined, annoyed. Goldie just ignored him. Spring just pouted, quite embarrassed.

Once Goldie got up stairs and into the room, he lay Spring on the bed but Spring didn't let go of his neck.

"Goldie," Spring whispered, not letting go. Goldie shivered and tried to push away.

"What?"

"Answer me," Spring huffed, tugging on Goldie's neck. Goldie just turned his head away to the extent that he could where it wasn't hurting, "Goldie..."

Goldie tried pushing away, "I need to go make food..."

"Do you promise to come back?", Spring frowned, "And talk with me?"

Goldie blushed and nodded, "Yes, yes, now let me go so I can make food..."

Spring sighed and let him go, flopping on to the bed. Goldie left the room quickly, exiting to downstairs.

~~~~~

After an hour of Goldie trying to cook a simple bacon and egg sandwich, he completed it. One for him and one for Spring. Goldie sighed heavily and hurried upstairs, knowing Spring would be there, waiting.

Goldie walked into the room, shutting the door quickly behind him. He gave Spring the sandwich after Spring day up as Goldie sat on the edge of his bed.

"So, will you talk to me now...?", Spring asked him, nibbling on the sandwich.

Goldie, on the other hand had already ate a massive bite, "mhm.."

"Alright, answer the question then...Am I gay?", Spring asked him, Goldie swallowed what he had in his mouth sharply.

Goldie glanced at Spring as he left his sandwich on his plate, "W-well it depends-"

"On what?"

Goldie sat silent for a moment, beginning to blush again, thinking about the kiss they shared, "Did you...", Goldie paused, glancing down at his food, "like the kiss...?"

"It was alright."

Goldie's muscles started tensing, "alright..?"

"Well...I guess I like it but it could have been better," Spring shrugged, biting into his sandwich with a little more enthusiasm.

"H-How?", Goldie asked. Spring chewed on his sandwich, swallowing the sandwich hastily.

"I'm not sure, just felt like it was missing something," Spring tried explaining.

"Oh...Well...", Goldie mumbled, just wanting to eat and sleep, "would you ever do...more...?"

"More kissing?"

"Well...Yeah...", Goldie played with his sleeves.

"Yeah, surely," Spring nodded, nibbling on his sandwich again.

"Well...Um...Would you ever...Go to second base with a guy..?", Goldie whispered, gripping onto the sides of his plates anxiously.

Spring stared at Goldie, genuinely thinking about it except it wasn't just with any guy, he was thinking about it with Goldie.

"I'd like to try it...", Spring mumbled back. Goldie blushed heavier, shoving the sandwich down his mouth, not really knowing what to do.

Spring just laughed lightly, watching Goldie be helpless as he finished his own sandwich with him.

"So...I'm gay?"

"Probably...", Goldie coughed, putting the plates on the bedside table.

"Oh okay...Glad I know...", Spring told him, laying back, "You still...Um...Want to sleep here tonight, right?"

Goldie's eyes lit up, "Yeah!"

"Are you tired?", Spring asked him, Goldie nodded a little.

"now you mention it...", Goldie hinted. Spring lifted up the cover for Goldie who gladly crawled into the warmth of not only the bed but Spring.

Spring hugged his waist, Goldie doing the same with Spring.

The two cuddled for a few minutes, not needing any words to seal the moment, just find it peaceful as it is. Goldie glanced up at Spring, he didn't even know what his current stance was with him since they just kissed a few hours ago.

Spring, however, was thinking about everything. His memory was, of course, completely wiped, he was having some flashbacks, he'd even seen his brother but for some reason, it was pushed aside. The thing that he mostly thinking about was Goldie. Just Goldie.

Goldie was easily pushed to the front of their other's mind once the kiss had occurred. Was that going to be it? Surely, he had only been living with him for around a week now and they had already kissed. To Spring, he's only really know him a week.

The amnesiac mourned for some sort of answer to rest the bouncing anxiety, feeling as if he was waiting for an answer he's never get, just like before. Then again, Spring had a lot of questions yet no answers.

Goldie closed his eyes, drifting off as Spring lay awake, thinking about the possibilities. Surely Goldie wouldn't have a thing for him and Spring could surely not have become attached within this amount of time, right?

Spring felt confused at the moment, wanting to sleep, wanting to think, wanting a memory, wanting so many things yet never getting them.

Spring sighed heavily and stared at the blonde next to him.

At least someone was relaxed.