☼ N I N E ~ M U M ☼

Goldie's POV

Plush turned around to see me and glared at me up and down, "Who are you?!"

"It's me, Goldie!", I frowned, panting slightly.

"Goldie? I don't know who you are," Plush rolled his eyes, playing with the bag his had around his shoulder.

"I'm Spring's friend! I used to see you all the time as a child..", I protested. He raised an eyebrow and gave me a serious look.

"Spring...My brother?", Plush questioned, seeming a little less tense.

"Yes, I'm with him now, today!", I whined.

"Oh...Okay...", Plush mumbled, not appearing too bothered about the whole scenario.

"You need to come and see him..", I told him as he glanced over his shoulder to check as if no one were about to attack him.

"Well...I can't be too long. Let's go," Plush huffed, As I nodded, eagerly taking him to the car where Spring were.

Once we were there, Spring was lucky sitting inside the car. He glanced over and gasped, "Plush!"

"Um. Hi," Plush muttered awkwardly, "it's been years..."

"It has?", Spring asked, immediately making Plush hiss at him.

"Don't need to be sarcastic!""

"He isn't being sarcastic," I sighed, walking closer to the two, "He's lost his memory, didn't you know?"

"No. I didn't. How am I supposed to remember?", Plush growled at me with attitude. Spring whined and facepalmed.

"Look, we need help," I sighed at the moody teen who just rolled his eyes carelessly.

"And how do I give you this help you crave for?", Plush frowned with a hand on his hip.

"Well...Where does Spring live?", I asked him.

"Pfft, hell knows!", Plush laughed and leaned on the boot of my car.

"What do you mean "hell knows?!", you live there!", I argued, Spring watched the two bite at each other and sat silently.

"Ha! Like fuck! I got outta that shit hole ages ago!", Plush laughed and stared me right in the eyes.

I gave him a malicious smile, "Oh of course, where do YOU live then?"

"A guy. You don't know him," Plush spat.

"Sure you do!", I rolled his eyes and facepalmed. He glanced over at spring and started talking to him, "Any idea what he's talking about?"

"Um...Not really...", Spring told him, shrugging. Plush turned to Spring and sighed.

"You know him, you honestly do...or at least did. He's very tall, dark hair, used to try and fuck your brains out but you wouldn't let him?", Plush pestered, telling him different things.

Spring thought about it, jolting suddenly, "You-You're living with him?!"

"No, I live with a fucking duck!"

"Why are you living with him?!", Spring asked him, not exactly ecstatic about the whole thing.

"He's alright. Better than living with the bipolar bitch and the hypocritical cunt."

"W-Who...?"

"Goddamn your memories are fucked. Look, I know where they used to live. I don't know if they're still there and I still haven't figured out the address but I can direct you there. Don't say I didn't warn you though," Plush sighed and soothed his temples, "that's all I can do."