☼ T H I R T Y T S I X ~ N E W B E G I N N I N G ☼

Marriage was one of the many things that I never thought I'd get through. In all reality, I never thought I'd live past thirty. But that was going to change. That was changing. Everything was. Me and Spring.

We were changing.

I had lived with him, learnt everything about him, helped him and he did the same in return and now I was here, ready to get married to him. Freddy was going to take me down the aisle and I didn't mind that. Our mother died while we were ten and our father died when we hit twenty. I liked the idea of Freddy taking me down the aisle and I think he liked it too. It was nice to have everyone support you.

"Springs looks good," Freddy nodded as he came in and stared at me as I was playing with my tie, not being able to tie it, "Here, let me help," Freddy chuckled and tapped my cheek softly.

"Uh...Kay," I huffed, just letting him. Freddy smiled as he tied my tie.

"Excited?"

"I guess..."

"What's wrong?", Freddy pouted and stared at me. I honestly didn't know at this point.

"I don't know. I'm scared. I'm excited...I'm messed up," I whimpered and covered my face, Freddy hugging me back softly and patting my back with gentle touches.

"Hey, hey, c'mon. You're being a silly bear," He told me playfully, pulling my hands away. I sniffled, feeling as if I was about to cry. Freddy gulped at this and vigorously waved his hands, "Hey, c'mon now! What's there to be sad about!?"

"I-I'm- I'm getting married...A massive church, everyone there...And it's me and Spring signing ourselves to each other for the rest of our lives!", I panicked, sniffling loudly.

"So...?", Freddy tilted his head, "What's the problem?"

"I don't know!"

"You need to calm down!"

"N-No shit!", I panicked still, trying to calm down as Freddy sat me down.

"Look. Think about it like this. You're going to stay with him for the rest of your life. That's cool, right?", Freddy asked me, making me shrug. Something about it sounded scary. I wanted to be with him for the rest of my life yet I wanted to...Do something else. Something was missing...Or maybe it was just me? Probably just me.

"I guess..."

"Look, you'll be happy once you get out there...Remember when I and Bonnie got married?", Freddy laughed lightly, "Ah~ Me and Bon-"

"Freddy, you can fawn over Bonnie another time, fucks sake...", I rolled my eyes, having enough of Freddy talking about Bonnie. Freddy just grinned and stood up straight.

"You got it."

"Got what?"

"Confidence, you need it. I know you're a bit shy but don't worry, I can help," Freddy grinned and winked a cheesy wink.

"You cheesy...Shit...", I glared at Freddy, knowing he was right.

"You ready?", Freddy smiled, holding out his hand. I nodded slowly. I was ready this time. I knew I was. I was ready. I could breathe, I was confident. Freddy held onto my hand tightly, me doing the same. It was great.

"Let's go."

The two of us hurried out, having the door open after Freddy gave them a light tap. It was amazing. The doors opened to the large church me and Spring picked out and there Spring was. A slimming black suit with a green shirt and yellow tie. He looked gorgeous- Perfect. I loved him and he loved me back and this was going to be the thing to tie us together.

Freddy walked me down the aisle, everyone looking at me and in my own black suit with a yellow shirt and green tie. The music was soft and almost angelic. I had never thought that marriage was so great, I thought it was just paper but it meant more than that. It meant much more than that.

I reached Spring as he held my hand, holding mine in return, "I love you...", I whispered, Spring nodding and kissing my hand. We heard an awe from most of the people here.

"And I love you too."

And we did. We loved each other and this was our end but also our beginning to something we never expected.