☼ T W E N T Y F I V E ~ P H O N E ☼

Spring's POV

"We share the money from now on," Goldie told me, "I know you're better with money than I am anyway..."

"Thanks," I thanked him, hugging his waist, "isn't Valentine's Day coming up soon?"

"Yep, surprised you remembered it, you always forgot Valentine's Day," Goldie laughed lightly, "you'd be wondering why people were sending love to each other more than usual, I'd always have to tell you," Goldie giggled like a schoolgirl.

"I feel bad," I sighed, "I don't even know how someone would forget Valentine's," I muttered, hugging the teddy bear in my lap.

"Someone who hasn't ever had anything for it," Goldie whispered back, "If only I'd confessed sooner, if only I knew," Goldie rambled.

"Well, you may have done it too soon before, but now was the right time," I told him, "Look how far we are, it's been a whole month and, well, everything's gone good."

Goldie nodded, resting a hand on my leg, "I love you," He smiled, hugging my arm.

"I love you too."

"Can I ask something? Or tell you something?", Goldie asked shyly, making me wonder what he wants.

"Sure-"

"I think I should call Clyde," Goldie interrupted, gulping, "I haven't seen him in forever...And I need to congratulate him..."

"Maybe you should," I added, "I'm sure he's okay..."

Goldie nodded, grabbing out his phone and calling Clyde, putting him on loudspeaker since he must want me to talk with him.

We waited for a minute, Clyde suddenly picking up, "Hello?"

"Hi Clyde," Goldie replied.

"Goldie!~", Clyde chimed, seeming really happy, "it's been long."

"It has," Goldie replied awkwardly, Clyde seeming to forget their past easily.

"Oh, thanks for the perfume by the way, it's lovely," Clyde thanked, seeming really genuine. Sure, I'd forgotten him but he seemed extremely sweet, his voice was light and angelic, definitely feminine.

"It's fine," Goldie replied.

"I would've got you something but we haven't been in contact for years and this...This is the first gift within," Clyde paused, thinking, "About four years?"

Goldie visually gulped and it was loud, I didn't even know a gulp could be so loud, "I'm sorry."

"It's fine," Clyde replied, a slight sigh hidden in the words that he had just spoken.

"So, congratulations on the baby," Goldie smiled lightly, his voice perking up with his expression.

"Y-You know?", He stuttered, seeming completely taken back by it.

"Of course, Freddy told me..."

"It was meant to be a secret," Clyde whispered, just loud enough for it to be coherent.

"Oh."

"N-Not that I don't want you to know!", Clyde mumbled quickly, "I just-", Clyde sighed heavily, "I don't know if they baby is going to live."

Me and Goldie sat there in silence, staring at each other. Why was that? Would it be rude to ask? Would it upset him?

"Um...Why...? If you don't mind me asking," Goldie asked, guess we were so connected that we thought the same things. That would be amazing if we could read each other's minds...But that's not the situation at hand.

"Well- I-I-", The two of us heard sniffling on the other line, me giving a worried expression, watching Goldie give his own guilty expression, mouthing 'oh no' to me.

"Clyde?", We heard on the other line, Goldie rolling his eyes at the voice. It seemed to annoy him for some reason.

"Clyde," The same voice repeated, "Who is this?", He asked.

"Goldie," Goldie grumbled, a slight hiss in his voice.

"Oh."

"Yeah."

"What did you say?", Red asked sternly, making Goldie pout. Red was the youngest but he sure didn't act like it from what I knew. Then again, Goldie sometimes didn't act like the most mature person in the world.

"Nothing," Goldie replied.

"It doesn't seem like nothing."

The both of us sat silent, listening to the others talk on the line.

"What did he say?"

"N-Nothing, it-", The rest of it was inaudible from there but one thing was lucid: Clyde was upset. The worst happens to the best of us, like Nightmare ending up with someone like Plush. Okay, maybe I shouldn't think like that but they were quite an odd pair but if they were happy, I guess I couldn't say much.

"Goldie," Red sighed, "I get that you're interested but asking something like that when you've only just got in contact with us is a bit...well...Rude."

"Well, I'm sorry that I'm concerned," Goldie hissed sarcastically.

"Goldie."

"What?"

"Don't."

Goldie just grumbled incoherent words, becoming a salad mouth. Red sure did anger him, I could see it, "If you really want to know," Red began, "You'll need to see me."

"I'll come and see you then!", Goldie raised his voice, "Goodbye!"

"Bye."

Goldie hung up, throwing his phone at the sofa in a strop, acting like Plush did when he didn't get what he wanted.

"Well," I breathed out, "Don't like him?"

"I have a lot of history with Freddy but with Red, oh boy," Goldie rolled his eyes, "Red, he's a complete psycho."

"What do you mean?", I asked, hugging his waist so that he would calm down a little bit.

"Well, while I was dating Clyde, he would literally threaten me. He would follow us and Clyde wouldn't even know about it, he's a creep! He saw Clyde and ever since then he was so- He was just so adamant to date him but," Goldie paused, grinning, "I got there first."

"What did he do when you broke up?"

"He done anything for him, eventually asking him out but it took long," Goldie shrugged, "He always flirted though, kissing his hands and cheeks."

"You sound angry," I stated.

"Well- I- I guess I shouldn't be...Red done a better job than I ever did, I was horrible," Goldie breathed out in a hushed voice.

"Do you still like him?"

"What? No. I just- I guess I may have some feelings but I love you way more- You- You don't know how much you have helped me!", Goldie clutched onto my arm, smiling and nuzzling me, "You don't know how much I love you!", He jumped up.

"U-Uh?"

Goldie chuckled, giving me a mischievous smile, "I love you!~"