☼ F I V E ~ F R E D D Y ☼

Goldie's POV

"Hm....Spring," I mumbled, opening my eyes, gradually getting up as I do so. I stretched my arms and watched Spring mumble something and turn over, "Hey...Wake up..."

He opened his eyes and stared up at me with tired, glassy eyes. I honestly has never thought that grey eyes would become so appealing. Grey would be described as dull and boring but it seemed really...unique in a sense.

He rubbed his eyes and glanced at me with a somewhat pouty face, "Haven't drawn whiskers on his face, have you?"

I shook my head and he yawned as he laid on his pillow, I stared at him and he gazed back into my eyes.

"I feel compelled to do something weird," Spring yawned and I scoffed a little.

"I think you're getting your attitude back," I smiled and pat his head. He smiled back at me and closed his eyes while sighing.

"Anything you need to do today...?", He asked me.

"Um...No- Wait! Yeah, I do actually...", I mumbled, Spring gave me a look to carry on, "I need to go see my brother today. He's actually in the hospital right now.."

"Ohh...", Spring nodded and hugged his pillow, "Do I stay or...?"

"You should probably come with me..", I mumbled, Spring nodded, seeming happy with the idea.

"You may not remember him but you two got along...", I stated and Spring thought for a moment.
"Uh...What's his name?"

"Freddy... He's pretty tall, taller than both if us, long hair, typically sassy gay attitude at times..."

Spring was thinking hard, I could see it,he slowly shook his head and I nodded back, I didn't expect him to remember, maybe once they see each other something would click.

I glanced at my phone, it was quarter past ten. A little later than usual. I yawned for the last time and got up, walking to the wardrobe. I picked out clothes for myself and some for Spring, laying them on the bed.

"I'll see you downstairs," I smiled and strolled out, I shut the door slowly and made my way downstairs, casually getting dressed in the middle of the living room like a completely normal person.

Once I had got changed I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I grabbed the brush from the side and brushed my hair. After a few minutes, I heard slowly creaking on the stairs which I had guessed was Spring.

I turned to him, "want me to brush your hair?"

As I held the brush up, he nodded and turned so his back was facing me. Gently, I cupped his long hair into a ponytail, smoothly combing the hair. I ended with brushing around his faces and then tying up his hair.

Spring smiled at me one it was done, feeling his hair. I left the brush in the table and left the house with Spring.

We both drove with the music on lightly in the background which both of us seen happy with. Spring still seemed tired which was something that he could fix when we get back.

I pulled up outside of Freddy's house, the house still having the same dark brown colour as when it was bought. I got out the car and opened the door for Spring.

"Remember this place?", I asked.

"Um..."

"Don't worry, it's fine."

Spring got out of the car and I locked it. Spring followed me, holding onto my sleeve lightly as I knocked the door.

We could both hear someone coming which I had guessed was obviously Freddy, being that he also lived alone.