☼ N I N E T E E N ~ B A B Y ☼

Goldie's POV

"Hnng...Spring," I mumbled, trying to move slowly but still bloated from yesterday. I managed to turn to Spring with a massive huff, I really didn't want to get out of bed today.

Seeing Spring sucking on his thumb made me mentally "awe". It looked so adorable, I loved staring at him while he was sleeping, he appeared peaceful and calm. He was no longer anxious and paranoid; it was a nice feeling.

An arm was still around me and they it was Spring's, all Spring's. Smiling, I hugged him back slowly, snuggling into his neck, sniffling his calming scent.

Suddenly, Spring moved his hand up and my back, smiling. I wasn't smiling though since I let out a loud burp in Spring's face. I can't believe I just did that.my fade burnt bright as I watch Spring remove his thumb from his mouth.

"I-I'm sorry!", I laughed nervously, making Spring mumble sleepily.

"Hm...", He grumbled, "I'm tired too," Spring added on finally. He must not have heard me, that's good. Good.

"Spring-", Fuck, I did it again. Spring just let out one of those 'I'm a man with an amazing manly giggle'; aka a chuckle.

"Someone's not finished their burpies, huh?", Spring teased, patting my back like a child, making me go (to what I beloved) a deep shade of red.

"S-Spring- I'm fin-", I paused as Spring grinned when I burped. Guess he knew what I needed, "Okay, maybe you had a-", Okay, now this was getting insane, I know I ate a lot but Jesus Christ!? Again!?

"Goddamn," Spring commented, "You can sure hold a lot in yourself," I don't know if that's a compliment but I'll take it as one since he was smiling as he says it...And I may have taken it sexual.

"Oh, and your phone notifications are going insane," Spring yawned, passing me my phone, Freddy was spamming me, of course,

"It's just Freddy being a dic-" I paused at what I saw, "H-Huh?!", I let out, covering my mouth.

"What is it?"

"I-I...We can't have sex," I gulped.

"You made me panic!" Spring hissed with a playful tone as he nudged me.

"I mean- It's n-not like I was thinking you w-would! I-I just-", I stuttered out, "I-I don't know what to say-"

Spring nuzzled my cheek lovingly, "You read the texts fast, huh?"

"I've only seen a few, I'll text back later. I'm-uh...Hungry," I muttered, thinking about what just previously happened.

"Hm~", Spring hummed, "alright, let's go eat."

Smiling, I jumped out of bed in just a shirt and shorts, Spring on the other hand....Yum...And by yum I meant just boxers. So that was what I called 'yum'.

"Goldie, you're staring-"

"You look very nice today," I squeaked out. I had just said that in panic. Wow, nice.

"But- I- Goldie. I'm naki- Oh. Oh, thanks," Spring grinned, "you smell good?"

"Best flirt, 10/10," I commented in a sarcastic jokey tone.

"Aye, I am," Spring replied, hugging my waist and kissing my cheek. Sure, Spring was an inch or two smaller but I came from a line of tall, 6 ft brothers so really, I was lucky to be 5'9 with Spring at 5'6 or perhaps 5'7? He was a bunny but a hybrid with a bear as well but you only saw the bunny in him really.

Spring's natural, prominent abs were a mix of a runt rabbit and a strong beat which Spring had been lucky to pick up amazing genetics (in every sense i'd say personally but maybe that was a tad bias?).

We both hurried downstairs and into the kitchen, me, making toast and Spring just watching me awkwardly, "you can sit down," I laughed gently, pulling out a chair and kissing his cheek.

Watching him sit down and stroked his hair, waiting for my toast, "What do you want?"

"Same as you?"

"You like toast? Last time we spoke, you hated toast...", I mumbled, that did sound quite weird.

"Huh. Um...I'll have something I like...", Spring told me, rubbing his tired eyes.

I nodded and got out some bread and started making a mayo and sweetcorn sandwich. The sweetcorn had come from a tin and I just warmed it up, making a lot of sandwiches but giving Spring three of them and putting the others back.

I gave Spring his sandwiches and then I sat down with my toast, digging into the six pieces I had done for myself.

I noticed Spring taking glances at my tail and eventually, I peeped around to look myself.

"You really like food, huh?", Spring asked, taking a small bite out of his sandwich, "I'm glad," Spring smiled, "I don't really like the type of person with a small appetite so I'm complimenting you. Sorry if it doesn't seem like it."

I blushed, never did I believe that my eating habits were a good thing, "Thanks, Freddy says the same but I always thought he was lying."

"No, not really. It shows you're open and you're just plain adorable," Sprong smiled.

Adorable? He was adorable. Adorable, kind, hot, attractive, nice face, fit, gorgeous eyes. I really liked his eyes.

"Huh. Just gonna stare at me now, yea-", I interrupted.

"I-I'm sorry," I stuttered, "I'm just never usually the one that's uh...Comlimented..."

"Really?", Spring asked, cocking an eyebrow, "I find that hard to believe."

"I guess I'm usually the one who gives compliments but- Um-", I couldn't think anymore, my mind was racing for some odd reason.

"I know, it's hard to give me a compliment," Spring added, making me shake my head aggressively.

"No, I can give you compliments easy! Like your eyes, very unique, love the way they sparkle when you wake up, that's cute!", I blurted out, holding his hand from across the table.

"Oh, thanks, I love your bluish green eyes, I like how they look like a precious China doll's eyes."

Damn, Spring was good at this, "T-Thank you.."

"Anyway, why don't you check Freddy's texts?", Spring reminded, me mentally face palming.

"Oh, yeah," I muttered, checking my texts.

Freddy: So yeah just saying
Freddy: Also, you better be careful
Freddy: Cause
Freddy: Well

Freddy: Someone you know
Freddy: is

Freddy: Pregnant

Freddy: not a big deal or anything

...Pregnant?