Chapter 1

COVER MADE BY:Idfwuaiyana

Characters: Emily Rider -17 blond hair, brown eyes and very smart, follows the rules bullied and scared

Asher Daniels-17 brown hair, blue eyes has a badboy rep. secretly very smart passes all his class with A's but no one knows!

Jake Michel- 17 blond hair, blue eyes Asher's bestfriend sense forever

Naomi Johnson- 17 dark brown hair, green eyes Emilys only friend but lives 2 hours away

Other people are in here but there are 2 many to count

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emilys P.O.V

Hi I'm Emily Rider. The nerd of all classes and get bullied scared to stand up to them because I am 4 foot 11 inches and they are all taller and stronger then me. I never know what they are going to say, or even do even when I say nothing I get called names, punched, kicked and anything that hurt, but they just laugh but something strange has been happing Asher Daniels hasn't been picking on me and even stranger has been sticking up for me even when his friends has said stuff to me.

Asher Daniels P.O.V

Emily Rider, beautiful, smart, kind every guys dream girl, I still cant get believe that I bullied her, and I don't think I will ever forgive myself for what I did, I love her to death I am so stupid for doing that to her so I decide to stop bulling her and start standing up for her I got pulled out of my thoughts when I her people screaming "HIT HER!' then I herd a scream and I knew who it was I took off running because it was Emily. When I got to the middle of the crowd I saw her lying in the middle of the crowd on the floor lying in a puddle of blood around her head, I picked her up and carried her to my car and put her in the passenger seat and ran to the other side of the car and drove her to the hospital. when I got there they told me I had to wait in the waiting room for her. When they took her out of my arms and put her on the stretcher I didn't know what to think or how I could let that happen if I was there for her she wouldn't be here in the first place this is my fault but the question that kept running through my head was will she still remember me?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note:

<>Hope you enjoyed the first chapter please like comment and vote and follow if you want thanks <>