Chapter 3: Friday night dates

-Skip ahead to Friday night-

~Emily's P.O.V~

we don't have school today because of some in service day or what ever so I could sleep in. When I woke up it was already 1 in the afternoon I got up and at lunch I guess and took a shower and watched some t.v. with my little pig, yes I have a pig but it is a teacup pig so it doesn't grow big at all. I know I am weird but I love them so yeah get over it. I watched t.v. for a little bit then I decide to count up my money to see if I have enough for a car yet, after I counted it all I am still 4 grand short. So great that means 4+ years of work great! -_-   Its now 6 o clock I am starting to get ready for me and Ashers date.

I am wearing a black dress, red pumps and a touch of makeup. I don't like to wear make up so I am jst wearing a little bit. Its now 6:45 after I got in the shower and got ready.  I went down stairs grabbed my phone and my clutch off the counter that I set out before and before I knew it the door bell rung and I knew it was Asher I am nervous as fuck I really like him but he cant know that not even a little bit it kills me though everything he does is so cute is not even funny.

Asher's P.O.V

Emily opened the door and she looked wow I have no words she is so god damn cute in everything she wears I honestly feel under dressed I am wearing black jeans, red button down dress shoes and suspenders.

"Wow Emily you look wow"

"Thank you, you look great"

"Thank you, You ready?

"Yeah"

I am taking her to a really fancy place, she is amazing and cute and kind, loving and every thing perfect she deserves it more then you think and her fucking stupid ass parents that walked out on her on her 13th birthday  what kind of sick people are they?

"Ok well we are here"

"Oh my lord Asher this place is amazing but doesn't It cost a fortune?"

"Yes it does but I would spend the world on you" her cheeks flushed red and she looked down and kept walking I reached down and grabbed her hand her cheeks just got redder it was cute

~~~~After Dinner~~~~

we drove to her house and she did something I never thought she would do

"Asher will you please stay the night here?"

"Um.... Sure"

"OK thank you it might be weird but it in all honesty gets lonely here"

"Its fine"

"You can go home and get your stuff if you want"

"ok ill be back in a few"

"ok ill be here"

~Emilys P.O.V~

I never thought I would do that but I like him a lot and its probably bad because I don't want him to find out I like him a lot but I like his presence its nice and definitely better then begin alone all the time for  4 years. 

I go inside and to my room I put my hair in a messy bun in its curls to, I change into a pair of sweat pants and a crop top, take my makeup off and went downstairs and make some coffee. Once I finished making my coffee there was a knock at the door I went and opened it and there was Asher with a back pack with his stuff in it.

"Hey umm where can I get changed?"

"Well I only have one bathroom and its in my room you can get changed in there if you want"

"Um sure"

"ok come in ill show you"

"ok"

we walk upstairs and I show him my room so he can get changed he goes in and I go to the kitchen to make my coffee. I walk into the living room and sit down and turn the tv on I herd him come down the stairs and him call my name.

"in here"

"In where?"

"Turn to your left and walk"

he walks into the living room and sits on the couch next to me.

"Asher?"

"Yes Emily?"

"What is it going to be like at school Monday?"

"Different because I will make sure you wont get bullied or hurt or anything because well 2 reasons one you are now one of my best friends and two I love you"

"You what?"

"Ok Emily let me come straight out here"

"I love you I have sense junior high and nothing has ever or will change about that you are the most kindest, smartest, loving, cutest girl in the entire word you are perfect and deserve a lot more then you get you deserve a loving family. I'm sorry but your parents are stupid ass holes and fucking bitches for leaving you. And I love you so much and it hurts me when you are hurting."

Ashers P.O.V

she was in tears at the end of my little speech thing I didn't say anything I just hugged her she hugged back hard I can tell she hasn't had a hug for a while.