Chapter 23: Home sweet home

Asher's P.O.V

we get to her house and I tell she doesn't have to move into the gang house because I live here so she will be okay.

Asher: "Tonight was eventful"

Emily: "Yes it was"

Asher: "What's wrong?"

Emily: "Nothing I'm fine"

Asher: "I know there's something wrong, tell me I want to help you"

Emily: "Fine, when I was growing up without my parents I didn't always live here, I lived in the bad parts of this town for years, I picked up a few things. like I learned how to shoot a gun and so much more. I thought it was normal for a 13 year old to shoot a gun and to shoot people in the legs and arms if they didn't do what she wanted."

Asher: "Its okay I grew up apart of a gang I thought it was normal to but its not but we aren't normal so this can be are normal."

Emily: "Okay that sounds good, do you think I can get my tattoo soon?"

Asher: "How about we go get it now?"

Emily: "Are you for real?"

Asher: "Yeah lets go I don't have gas so we will have to take your truck though"

Emily: "That's fine lets go"

we head to Romeo's place and as soon as we walk in he comes over and hugs Emily. He is a very buff and guy and has tattoos from his head to his toes. It probably scared Emily but its okay I know he wont hurt her.

Romeo "Hey Ash what's up?"

Asher: "The gang tattoo? You still got it?"

Romeo: "Of course I still got it, who wants it?"

Emily: "I do"

Romeo gave me a look like he just saw god come down and slap him. I started laughing really hard

Romeo "Are you sure? you don't look like the person who can handle the pain"

Emily just pulled up her shirt to show the tattoo on her ribs

Romeo: "Well I think your good lets go get ya ready"

we walk back and get started Romeo went got her all ready and started to tattoo and she didn't even flinch through the entire tattoo. I'm surprised she is strong I love that's how she is she isn't scared and she is perfect.

Romeo "you didn't even flinch"

Emily "No... is that bad?"

Romeo "No its better for me even your boyfriend over there flinched"

Asher "thanks now she is gonna make fun of me all the time"

Emily: "Not all the time, some times but ill cut you some slack cuz I know why it probably hurt"

Asher: "Thanks babe haha"

Emily: "Any time, so Romeo am I good to go?"

Romeo: " Yes your good let me just wrap you up real quick"

Emily: "Its all good take your time I got time"

Romeo: "Its all good I do it pretty fast"

Emily: "Ok"

Romeo wraps up the tattoo and now we are in her truck

Asher: "Do you want to go to the gang house and pick out your gun? I dont want you anywhere with out it and I can get you a halter if you don't wear jeans so when we go to balls and shit for the gang and to find out gangs plans and stuff like that I want you to be safe, if your not with me your are with Ralfa or your with me or my brothers they should be there if you want to go "

Emily "Well what time is it?"

Asher: "Its 12 am"

Emily: "Can we go tomorrow morning"

Asher: "Of course lets go home does your back hurt?"

Emily: "Yeah a little bit"

Asher: "Lets go home"

This is short I'm sorry but the next chapter will them being at the gang house