Chapter 44: Just a day with my girl

Emily's P.O.V

It's the next day, I just woke up and am laying in bed with Ash, he's still sleeping. I slowly get out of his arms and go to the bathroom with clothes and a towel. I took a quick shower then got ready for the day. Went down stairs and made breakfast and coffee for Ash and I, when I was done I quietly walked upstairs to our room. "Babe wake up" he rolls over and his eyes fluttered open and he smiled "Good morning beautiful" he put his arm around my waist and pulled me in bed with him. "You shower?" "Yeah and I made breakfast and coffee come eat" "ugh I wanna lay in bed with you" "Well come and eat then we can lay in bed and have a lazy day" "but we should work out" "You think I'm working out this week? Haha that's funny" "oh yeah I forgot" "its cool, just aching" "You okay?" "Yeah all good let's go and eat the food is gonna get cold, eggs and bacon" "Ohh yay let's go" we both got out of bed and walked downstairs he sat at the table and I made him coffee and took over the crème and sugar along with two plates of food. "this looks so good thank you" "your welcome, we do have to leave the house today though" "Oh lord I don't wanna , why do we have to leave" "We need to go grocery shopping" "okay we will go after we are done eating" "okay ill clean up while you shower and get ready" "You sure?" "Yeah it's okay" we finished eating and I cleaned up the kitchen and he showered and got ready for the day. Ash got ready relatively quickly and we got in my truck and went to the store. I got all the things to make dinner for the week, some lunch meat, eggs and breakfast foods. We paid for all our food and loaded it in the truck. I drove back to the house and we put all the grocery's away.

Asher's P.O.V

We finished putting all the grocery's away and I pulled Emily away with me upstairs. I fell on the bed with her in my arms and let out an actual sigh of comfort. I pull Emily closer by her waist and wrap my arm around her tighter god I love this girl. "Emily I love you" "Love you to Asher" we both took a nap and laid there for a while after we woke up and then binge watched a shit ton of Law and Order svu and ate a bunch of snacks. It was a good day of chilling around and doing nothing with my baby girl.