Chapter 22: Dinner and fights...

Asher's P.O.V

We just got home from the store and we are eating lunch

Emily: "So are you excited to see your parents?"

Asher: "Kinda"

Emily: "Why just kinda?"

Asher: " Well my parents and I never got along"

Emily: "Your hurting I can tell. Talk to me"

Asher: "When we were younger me and my brothers were training and when we did something wrong they would yell at as and it made me very mad because they were doing it right they just weren't doing it there way, one day my younger brother was training hard he was training all day to make my dad happy and he didn't like it so they hit him and me and my brothers that's why there is scars on my back."

Emily: "Can I see them?"

Asher: "Its not pretty"

Emily: "let me see"

I take off my hoodie then I took off my shirt and turn around so she can see my back

Emily: "Oh my Asher, there's not a lot but they look like they hurt, do you have anymore?"

Asher: " I have a bullet scare on my leg from when I was in the gang when I was in freshman year that's all I have"

Emily: "Oh"

Asher: " Yeah, what time is it?"

Emily: "Its 6:15"

Asher: "We need to get ready then, we are meeting my parents at my uncles restaurant to talk about it all"

Emily: " Ok lets go do you want to shower first?"

Asher: "Don't you have 2 showers?"

Emily: "Yes but you cant use them at the same time, my hot water heater will explode I have a small tank"

Asher: "Oh you can go first you will probably take longer to get ready"

Emily: "True you go do what ever you do I guess"

Asher: "Will you do my hair later?"

Emily: "Yes now let me go shower haha"

Asher: "Okay haha"

Emily's P.O.V

I go get in the shower and then Asher gets in. I start to brush my hair but then I feel a hand stop me.

Asher: "I go it" I let him brush my hair and he did a pretty good job at it.

Emily: "Thank you"

Asher: "Your welcome, do you want help with your dress?"

Emily: "Yes please"

Asher: "Okay come here ill help"

Emily: "Thank you" Asher helped me with my dress and I thanked him for helping me again

Emily: "I'm gonna do my makeup you go get dressed and ill do your hair and no you cant wear a beanie"

Asher: "Fine but I still want to but I wont for you"

I did my makeup I put on foundation and did my eyes then I put on my eye liner and then curled my hair then I put my heels on, yeah its gonna be a long night... Asher came in with his brush and hair gel stuff.

Asher: "Emily will you help me?"

Emily: "Yes come here." I let out a small laugh

Asher: "What are you laughing at?"