Chapter 2: hospital Trip

Asher Daniels P.O.V

After and hour she got out of surgery , she lost so much blood she had to get more. They said she was awake and I could go and see her. I walked to her room and walked in.

Emily: "Asher what are you doing here? What am I doing here?"

Asher:" Well I brought you here because you were bleeding from your head because kids at school pushed you into the lockers and you hit your head and I am still here because I like you and wanted to make sure you were ok" I mumbled the part hoping she wouldn't hear me

Emily: "Asher what was the last part? I'm pretty sure I heard you but I'm just making sure."

Asher: "Okay fine I like you a lot and I have since junior high."

Emily:" You did?"

Asher: " Yes a lot."

Emily: "Then why did you bully and pick on me?"

Asher: "This is going to sound bad but because of my rep. at school."

Emily: "Your right that does sound bad, selfish, twofaced and shallow."

Asher: "I am really sorry Emily I understand if you don't forgive me but I am truly very sorry."

Emily: " I forgive you a little bit because you saved my life thank you." I flash him a smile

Asher:" Your welcome, do you have anyone I can call to come and get you ? like  your parents or siblings?"

Emily:" No." I frowned and felt the tear running down my cheeks.

Asher:" What do you mean?"

Emily: " My parents walked out on me on my 13th birthday" I felt all the tears falling down my cheeks.

                                                                           Asher's P.O.V

 I cant believe they walked out on her they were so freaking stupid she Is perfect in so many ways. I looked down and saw her crying a lot. I got up and hugged her I didn't let go she cried onto my shoulder I don't even care. I love you Emily Rider

Asher:" Emily do you live by yourself?"

Emily: "Yes"

Asher:" For how long?"

Emily:" How long ago was it since we were 13?"

Asher:" 4 years ago."

Emily:" Then 4 years."

Asher: " Are you serious?"

Emily:" Yes"

Asher:" Your living with me now."

Emily: "What why!?"

Asher:" Because you cant live on your own."

Emily:" Yes I can I have for 4 years I'm pretty sure I can."

Asher:" I know but it scares me when your alone I love you and don't want anything to happen to you."

Emily: "Did you just say what I think you said?"

Asher:" Yes Emily Rider I love you and don't want you getting hurt." she just starts to blush and its so cute.

Emily:" Will you please check me out of here so I can go home?"

Asher:" No can do sweetie." I said with a smirk

Emily:" Fine ill make you a deal "

Asher:" I'm listing"

Emily: Ill text you and let you know what I am doing something if I can live on my own in my house and you check me out of the hospital."

Asher:" Okay and one more thing you have to go on a date with me."

Emily:" If it means I can live on my own then fine I will go on a date with you."

Asher:" Ok great ill pick you up at 7 on Friday.'

Emily:" Ok will you get me out of here now?"

Asher:" Yeah come on." I let go of her I didn't want to so I felt a little sad when I let go of her but I have a date with her on Friday!!

Emily:" Am I aloud to go to school?"

Asher:" No you have to wait 2 weeks before you can go you have a concussion."

Emily:" Will you bring me my work cuz we have all the same classes?"

Asher:" Yes I will"

Emily:" Okay thank you for signing me out of here."

Asher:" Of course." I bent down and kissed her cheek and she blushed it was so damn cute

                                                               Emily P.O.V

I started to walk away to go home but I herd someone call my name and I turned around to Asher calling my name.

Asher:" Emily were are you going?"

Emily:" Home"

Asher:" you don't have a car?"

Emily:" No I don't have a car I don't have enough money so I walk every were."

Asher:" Let me give you a ride"

Emily: Fine if It makes you feel better"

Asher: "Do you have a phone?"

Emily:" Yeah"

Asher:" Ok let me see it so I can out my number in." he took my phone and added his contact

~cute hot strong boy (aka Asher)~