Chapter 28

Emily's P.O.V

I woke up in Asher's arms. He was still sleeping. I went to get up to brush my teeth before he woke up. I tried to get up but he only held on tighter. "Where are you trying to go?" " I'm trying to brush my teeth but I don't think you want me to go" "Nope you have to stay here" I just laughed a little and laid back down. " What would you like to do today?" he looks at me and says, "What would you like to do?" " I don't know, but I need to go to the store soon. I need to get some clothes and I need to get more contacts. Do you need anything?" " Well we can go shopping then and get your contacts, I do need some clothes to." We get up and start to slowly get ready. I go brush my teeth and do my makeup. I put on some ripped jeans and gray v - neck. I brush my hair and put on some perfume. Asher put on jeans and a t-shirt. I walk to the bathroom and Asher is doing his hair, I walk over and get my contacts out of the cabinet and throw the box away. " I thought you can wear them more then once" " It depends one which kind you get. I get the throw away ones, I'm scared that if I wear them again they will get infected and stuff so I get the throwaways." "oh that makes sense" " Yeah you can get ones that you can wear for like a month or what ever" "Oh, well lets go get you some new ones and clothes" " okay sounds good"

We go to the mall because we can get everything we need there. First we go and get my contacts and then we walk around and go and get Asher's clothes first.  He gets some black v necks and a new dress shirt and tie. I got one outfit because I didn't have a lot of money right now, Asher offered to buy me more but I didn't want him to spend a lot of money on me and he has done so much for me already. We go and pay for all of the clothes and we go to lunch. We drove back to the gang house and I put my clothes in my bag to take home. My phone starts to ring and its Joey, I pick it up "Hey Joey what's up?" "Hey, Not much there's a fight tonight wondering if your interested" "Yeah sure how much if I win?" "2 thousand" "ill be there" "okay ill see you then, Naomi can come if she wants there's room for her to fight to" "Okay ill call her and ask her and ill text you" "okay sounds good see you there" I hang up and call Naomi and see if she wants to fight tonight she says yes so I go and ask Asher if he wants to come tonight and he says yes so I go change and start working out and start jamming to music. I started stretching and Ralfa comes in and starts stretching to " What are you doing?" "Stretching" "Why?" "Because Asher told me you had a fight and wanted me to see if you wanted a sparing partner" "Oh Okay um sure if you want to" " I don't care" " Well I'm going to keep stretching and you decide" " Okay, um can I ask you something?" "Sure" "Asher said your parents aren't in the picture, how come?" "Ralfa that's a story for another day" "Oh okay I'm sorry" "Its okay, ill tell you all one day just not now. I have a feeling we all will get very close soon and ill tell you all" " Okay would you like to spar now?" "yeah you wanna put pads on this time?" "yes just give me a second" "take your time"

We finish sparing and me and Asher go back to the house and I clean up a little bit and Naomi meets us at the house. Asher braids my hair and I change my clothes and contacts and I get ready to leave and we all get in my truck and drive to the cage, I walk into the cage and when I see who I'm fighting, I stand in pure shock.....

Emilys new outfit