Chapter 41: Emily I....

Asher's P.O.V

After our little moment this morning I decided tonight I'm going to tell Emily that I love her, I know I told her before but I didn't mean it like I did before. I love her with every thing in me. I would do anything and everything for her. I love her. We are still laying in bed with her on top of me, she started to start blushing every time I said so I stopped and laughed at her a little bit she starts to laugh to. "We are going on a date tonight" she looks up at me through her eye lashes. "We are?" "Yes" "Is it somewhere fancy?" "Not at all you can wear your pjs" "Oh?" "Yeah it's a stay at home date, we are going to cuddle and watch movies" "Sounds perfect" I knew she would love it. I pull her closer and hug her tighter. She hugs me back just as tight. "we should probably get up" "do we have to?" "it depends if you want to do something today" "well is it bad I want another tattoo?" she looked up at me "Of course not, I want to get one to just don't know what" "This is gonna sound really cheesy, but we should get matching tattoos or like couple tattoos" "I wouldn't mind it because I don't plan on being with anyone else" I was going to wait and tell her this at our date but fuck it ill tell her now. "I love you Emily, I know I said it before but I mean it differently this time, I love you with every bone in my body I will do everything in my power to keep you safe and to feel loved because I love you so much that I can't even tell you how much, words are indescribable." "I love you to I want to be with you forever. You have made me so happy I will never be able to tell or show you how grateful I am." "You just being with me shows me" "it will still never be enough" "I love you" "I love you to" I pull her closer and kiss her slowly she puts her hands in my hair and tugs at my hair I moan into her mouth. We slowly pull away "I love you" she looks up at me, "say it again" "I love you" she smiles and kisses my cheek. "Baby" "Yes beautiful" "What tattoo do you want?" "hmm what were you thinking?" "maybe king and queen?" "if you want" "did you have an idea?" "Kinda" "tell me" "okay, what if we got forever" "Forever?" "yeah ill get you to write Ill love you forever and have Romeo tattoo it on me" "I like it, and we can do the same for me just you write it" "I love it" "I love you" she just smiles up at me "lets go beautiful".

Emily's P.O.V

"let's go beautiful"

We both get up and start to get ready, I brushed my teeth and put on light makeup (Outfits for both are up top). "Asher are you ready?" "Yeah what do you wanna take?" "Um do you wanna take the bike?" "if you want" "what do you wanna take baby?" "We can take your bike its fine I just want to drive." "Of course, you can that's fine" he smiles and comes up and hugs me tight. "Are you okay?" "yeah I'm fine why wouldn't I be?" "You just seem off. Sense this morning did I say something wrong?" "No not at all." "you sure?" "Yes. I'm just thinking." "What to talk about it?" "Not now but soon, lets go get our tattoos" "Okay?" I want him to talk to me, but I don't want to push but I want to know if he is okay. We get our helmets on and I grab my bookbag. "Ready babe?" "Yeah" well he called me babe, so he is acting a little more normal. Ill ask him again later. I hope he talks to me about it. We pulled into the parking lot of Romeos tattoo shop and parked under a tree. We walk in hand and hand. "Hey Romeo" Asher lets go of my hand and does the bro hug with Romeo, he walks back and holds my hand. "Who's getting what and where?" "Both and matching sorta" "What are you all getting?" Asher looks down at me, smiles, and squeezes my hand. "We want I love you" "What do you mean?" "I want you tattoo her handwriting of I love you on my forearm" "And I want the same just his handwriting" "that's sweet I like it" Asher lets go of my hand.

Asher's P.O.V

"Hey Romeo, can we talk in the back room for a second?" "Yeah come on back" I wonder what they are talking about... who knows. "Romeo, I want to marry Emily" "Holy Shit dude" "I don't know if I should tho we aren't even out of school yet." "I would anyway, dude you love her you all have something special that ive never seen and it hasn't even been a year and you two have been so supportive of each other, you all are an amazing an I see you two being together forever." "Thank you, Romeo, but I need to get money to buy the ring." "Get the money from your parents." "I don't want to use their money I want to use my own." "Well go make some deals and you'll get it" "I don't know if that's the way I wanna go to get the money, I have savings from when I was younger, I can easily replace with trade money." "go that way then" "I think I am" "Okay well let's go get these tattoos done and you can text me more about it later." "Okay sounds good" we walk out and get our tattoos done. We got them on our forearms and got rapped up. I just have to remind Em to cover them when she fights and does gang trades and such. Today went well, now I have to find a ring.