Chapter 27: A day of "Fun"

Asher's P.O.V

I wake up to my phone ringing, I lean over to the nightstand and pick it up, "Hello?" "Asher its Alex we need you and Emily at the house now" "Okay we'll be right there" I hang up and turn over to Emily and kinda shake her a little bit and she doesn't wake up so I kiss her on the forehead and the cheek and then her lips and she wakes up as soon as I pull away. "Good Morning Princess" she blushes a little bit and I start to talk to try and talk to her "Emily, Alex called and they need us at the house right away, I need you to get in our gear and stuff and get in the car in right behind you." "Okay I'm getting out of bed now"

Emily's P.O.V

I slowly start to get out of bed, Ash starts to help me up all the way and I get out and head to the bathroom he is right behind me, I get into the bathroom and reach up into the medicine cabinet and  get the Advil and swallow 2 pills and start to brush my teeth "Ankle hurt today?" "Yeah it hurts sometimes but I'm okay so lets get ready and leave but I cant put my stuff on its at the other house so ill put my hat and sunglasses on and keep my head down and as soon as I get there" I look over at him and he kinda looks weary of the of the plan but I reach over and give him a reassuring hug.  "its gonna be okay" we finish getting ready and get in my truck and I drive to the other house with Asher's directions. As soon as we get there I go and change into my gear I put on one of my work out outfits ( a picture of it is below) and I do my makeup and put my colored contacts in.   

I walk down stairs and have Asher braid my hair while he was talking to his brother about the plan and I'm getting told in a little bit I get my gun and stick it in the back of my waist band and I grab an extra and put it on the other side, I chec...

I walk down stairs and have Asher braid my hair while he was talking to his brother about the plan and I'm getting told in a little bit I get my gun and stick it in the back of my waist band and I grab an extra and put it on the other side, I checked and made sure they both had bullets and we fine. Asher goes up stairs and changes into black jeans and a white v neck, yeah he looks hot. We are all sitting in the living room waiting for the cars to get pulled around. Asher starts to talk and we all look at him "When we are out doing jobs like this you will call Emily Elliot and do not say anything to give anything away about her. Her name is Elliot Gray. got it?" Everyone says yes and we go outside and get in the cars. "will someone please tell me what we are doing?"  Alex looks over and starts talking " We are doing a deal with another gang that we don't usual do with but we are still figuring out them so be careful and stay with Asher." "Got it"

we drive to an abandoned warehouse and we all get out. Justin and Alex get briefcases out of the back and we walk in. I stay next to Asher and I have my hand ready for my gun if needed 3 men walk in on the other side of the warehouse with cases to Alex and Justin walk over and open there case and show the men, they nod the men open there cases and Alex nods after looking and I could tell he was counting. They close the suit cases and hand them to each other and the men walk away and we wait till they leave then we all leave and go back to the house. I change and take my contacts out and put my glasses on. I walk downstairs and find Asher sitting on the couch. I go over and sit down with him he pulls me close and Iay my head on his chest. " I didn't know you wore glasses" he looked down at me. " I wear contacts but my eyes hurt today so I decided to wear my glasses." "Well its very cute" I kinda blush "Thank you" before I know it I fall asleep in his arms...

--- sorry this is a short chapter but I have school starting on Monday so I am trying to get a good bit of chapters up thank you all for reading love you so much!!--