Chapter 39: Date night

~Fast forward till 6~

Asher's P.O.V

Its a little after 6 and I just got out of the shower, now what do I wear to our date? "Emily" "tux no hat" "thank you" "your welcome" I don't know how she knows but she does, I put on my black tux and throw on my black dress shoes s and go to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and brush my hair now I gotta wait for it to dry.

Emily's P.O.V

its about 6 and I just finishes showering. I decided to wear a dress I bought before we came here and some makeup (Pictures are below)

I finished up getting ready and called for Asher to see if we were getting ready

I finished up getting ready and called for Asher to see if we were getting ready. "Asher are you ready?" "Yeah I'm ready are you?" "I will be in a minute ill be down in a second go wait I wanna see your reaction." "Okay ill be waiting" I hear him chuckle a laugh I laugh a little to and put my shoes on. I put on my white heels and slowly make my way to the stairs. I get to the top of the stairs and I look down and see his face, his look is hot to say the least. He has pure love in his eyes and I love it. I make it down the stairs slowly and his face just keeps lighting up. "You look beautiful baby" "thank you babe"  he looks handsome as well. "You look handsome baby" "Thank you angle" "I like that one to" he smiles at that to "Lets head out I'm hungry"

Asher's P.O.V

"I like that one to" I smile she is so cute I cant stand it. She is beautiful inside and out I love her and her personality. I want to tell her I love her but not yet, I cant not yet. I have to find the perfect way to tell her.  I just I don't know how. I have an idea or two but I want it to be perfect. I might text Jake later and ask him which one I should to or I could ask the boys. I don't know. I love her I am 100% sure about that. I love her.

A/N: I'm sorry this is short but the next chapter will be his date and things may or may not go down...