Chapter 26: training at the house...

Asher's P.O.V

Emily has a fight tonight so I'm going to get some guys to spar with her, Ill probably get my brothers to do it. Emily and I are sitting on the couch and she said she is ready to spar so I call my brothers down.

Asher: " Justin! Alex! can you come here please"

Justin: " Yo bro what's up?"

Asher: " You two are going to spar with Emily."

Justin: " But we don't wanna hurt such a pretty lady". Emily jumped up and pinned him against the wall

Emily: " What the hell did you just call me?"

Justin: "Nothing, Ash get your girl off of me"

Asher: "don't underestimate her she is good at fighting and shooting probably better then you"

Justin: "No shes not"

Emily: " Wanna bet?" she tightens her grip  

Justin: " nope"

Alex: " Well lets go spar I have stuff to do"

we all walk into the gym/ training room and I tell the boys to put gear on and they say they don't need, In my head I'm like just wait

Asher: "Everyone ready?" I get yes's from everyone "Okay start!"

well both of the boys are down already

Alex and Justin at the same time "Well dam"

Asher: "told you..."

Emily: " Well I'm gonna go work out since well you already know, Ash will you come and spot me please?"

Asher: "Of course babe"

Emily's P.O.V

I walk  over to the weights and machines and start stretching and so does Asher guess we are working out together.

Emily: " You ready?"

Asher: " Yup"

Emily: "Okay what do u want to start with?"

Asher: " you wanna do cardio?"

Emily: "Sure then we can do weights"

Asher: " okay lets get started!"

after about an hour or so we finish our work out and we both get in the shower we were so gross.

Asher: "I'm taking you on a date so put on some nice clothes"

Emily: "I didn't bring any"

Authors note--- I decided to start to write differently for some reason please leave a comment on which style you like more, I'm going to work on the bottom of this note more but please let me know which you like better thank you so much love you all now back on with the chapter----

Asher: "Look in the closet"  I look in the closet and am surprised to see a whole lot of clothes, I look through and find a pair of black skinny jeans and a very flattering red top with black heels. I start to get ready but I forgot to ask him where we are going if we are going somewhere fancy like when I met his parents I will need to find something else, I yell into the other room "Asher were are we going?" he yells back "Some were nice so you will need a dress if that's what you are asking" "Okay that's what I was trying to figure out. My hair curly or straight?" "Umm.... straight" " Okay thank you babe" "Your welcome". I put that back and go and look at the dresses there is a black dress with a slit that goes up to my thigh I put that on with a pair of red heels for some color then I do my hair and they also got me makeup that I found on the vanity on the other side of the room and did that and I was ready to go. I hear a knock on my door so I go over and see who it is, its Alex

Alex: " Hi Emily Asher wanted me to give this to you and he left to go to the place he wanted to be surprised to see what you look like so he asked me to take you." he hands me a gun in its halter and I turn around and slip it on my leg and we walk out he helps me down the stairs and we go to his car. He takes me to this fancy restaurant in town with a balcony that has pretty lights and beautiful flowers. " Walk in and tell the man Daniels and you'll be set, and don't worry you look amazing, don't tell Asher I said that he will kill me but you do." "its fine I wont tell him"

I get out of the car and walk into the building and tell the man at the front Daniels and he takes me up a flight of stairs that go up to the balcony and I see Asher all by him self and smiling like crazy its so cute. "your lady Mr. Daniles" then the waiter walks away. "You look stunning Emily" Asher just keeps on smiling. "You don't look to bad your self, this is beautiful by the way" "But not nearly as beautiful as you Emily" he does this little have smile half smirk and its hot not gonna lie. "Come sit down I bet your feet already hurt" he gets up and walks me over to the table and pulls the chair out and pushes it in for me. "So dear what would you like for dinner?" he asks. "I want a steak but I cant eat that wearing this, way to elegant don't you think?" I smile to him and he says " Of course not you get what ever you want" he laughs a small little laugh, it was cute. " Then I will get a steak and some mash potato's. What will you be getting?" "I will be getting a lobster, I can get it right you wont have a reaction?" "You can get it I just cant eat it" " okay just making sure." as soon as Ash finishes his sentence a bullet go flying in between us we both get down under the table and Asher pulls me close "Emily are you okay?" "yes I'm fine but we wont be if we stay under here any longer" I hear foot steps close I take my heel and jump out from under the table and hit the guy in the eye with the heel, I go back under the table and Asher looked at me weird "what?"  "How did you hear him coming?" "Ill tell you later lets get out of here"

Asher's P.O.V

Emily pulls her gun out and gets it ready, I do the same and we nod and run for the stairs. we make it all the way down the stairs and hid our guns till we get out of the main floor away from public and then we pull em' back out and get to my car. Emily looks at me and says "well... Tonight was fun" I laugh, " do you want to go get something to eat? I think that was the only guy, good job btw and we'll get you a new pair of heels" "Sure where do you wanna go and thanks and okay" she laughs a little and I swear her laugh is the cutest thing ever. "You wanna go to Wendy's?" "Sure" we drive to Wendy's and start to go in but Emily calls me over to her side of the car. "Asher" "what?" " do you want to carry me?" "Sure but can I ask why?" "Because I only have 1 shoe" " Oh yeah do you just want to go through the drive through and just go home and watch a movie?" "Sounds like a plan".  We drive home and change into comfy clothes and watch the Lion King we end up falling asleep on the couch, I wake up around 2 and carry Emily into her bed and go to walk out to go to my room and I hear Emily "Asher will you sleep with me?" I walk over and lay down in bed with her and we both fall asleep.

Authors note--- thank you for reading please don't forget to comment and tell me which one you like better thank you all so much love you---