Chapter 35: Day 1

Emily's P.O.V

Today is the first day at Barcelona our plane landed a little bit ago I was so happy to be here Ive always wanted to visit it here, the beaches are so beautiful and just the way everything looks is pretty. Asher has seemed a little bit more relaxed but I'm hoping that after the trade he will be happier, this is his vacation to. I was starting to unpack my stuff Asher went with Ralfa to do find a place for the trade to tell them where to meet them tomorrow, I didn't want to go so I stayed and started to unpack my stuff a little bit. Just when I thought I had everything I didn't, of course I forgot my depression meds. I put them on the bathroom counter just so I would remember them but being me I forgot them. I decided to call my doctor to see if he could get a bottle sent to a pharmacy here. " Hello is Doctor Young in today?" "Yes he is would you like to speak to him?" "Yes please" "Okay hold on a minute while I transfer you call." "Okay thank you very much" "Of course" after a few minutes of waiting I head someone clear their throat on the other end of the line?" "Hello?" "Hi Dr. Young its Emily" "Oh, Hello Emily how are you?" "Ive been better" "Why whats wrong?" " My boyfriend and I took a trip to Baracalona I'm there now and I forgot my depression meds is there any way you can get them sent to a pharmacy here? I really don't want to spend my time here miserable." "I can try and get some there but it may take a few days usually they don't just keep it on hand they have to make it." "Okay thank you so much" "Ill call you when I have an update" "Thank you so much Dr. Young" " Of course Emily any time" and with that we hung up the phone. I figured it will take probably about 2 days so I have to figure out somehow not to let it show. I don't want Asher to worry about me. Its going to be hard but I think ill be able to do it or maybe I should just tell him. I don't know ill figure it out when he gets back to the hotel.

~ a couple hours later~

Asher just walked in the door, I'm laying on the bed staring out the window, I can already feel my meds wearing off. This isn't good I should just tell him. "Asher" "Yeah babe" "I have to tell you something I'm a little embarrassed though" I felt the bed dip in next to me. "What's up babe?" "I forgot my meds" "What meds?" I sat up and looked at him clearly with confusion on my face "My depression meds" "oh" "Yeah, I called my doctor he is calling a pharmacy here so I can get them until we get home it'll take a few days though" "Oh, well that's good at least you'll have them right" "yeah I guess. I'm sorry I forgot them" "What why are you sorry its not your fault everyone forgets things sometimes" " I know but this is different these are meds that keep me alive" " What?" "Nothing I'm getting my meds in about 2 days" " No Emily tell me" "No you'll look at me differently and I don't want that" Asher pulls me into his lap and lays my head on his chest and holds me tight against him. "I will not look at you any differently, you are still the beautiful, strong, amazing, confidante girl that I love. You have been so strong for so long and I am so proud of you I don't know how you did it and how you are still doing it but I'm so proud of you I defiantly could not of done it." "You wouldn't think that if you knew" "I would look at you just like I do now"  "Asher" "Emily I promise nothing will change" "I was suicidal." I could fell the tears streaming down my face Asher just holds me tighter and places kisses on my head "Its okay" I just cried harder. I eventually quit crying and laid down Asher was next to me in bed cuddling with me. I think was only around 7 pm I just laid there with Asher's arm draped over my waist tracing his knuckles I hears soft snoring come from him I slowly lifted his arm off my waist and made my way to the bathroom I started the shower and got my pajamas. I striped and got in I stood in the hot water for a little bit before actually getting washed. I don't know how long I was in there for but after I was done washing i got out and brushed my hair and teeth i put my towel in the hamper, I walked out and Ash was still sleeping i just let him sleep he seemed to be tired so I ordered dinner for us and woke him up when it got to the room he ate and showered then we went back to sleep.

sorry this is a short chapter but I wanted to update, the next chapter will be day 2. thank you so much for reading love you all lots