Chapter 31: My truck!

Emilys P.O.V

" I walk into the cage and when I see who I'm fighting, I stand in pure shock..."

I pull myself together real quick and I put my straight face on, the bell rings and I start swinging and kicking. After 2 punches and a kick he was down and was clearly not getting back up. The man that's laying on the floor was the one of the men from the trade earlier. I was nervous he was going to remember who I was but before he got a good look at me he was on the floor. I walk out of the ring and found Asher, he was talking to some guys I don't think ive seen before. I walk up to Asher's side and just stand there to wait for him to be done talking, i don't want to be rude and interrupt so I wait. As I was waiting for him to finish talking the one guy kept looking me up and down and i didn't like it at all, I tapped Asher's shoulder he excused himself for a minute and bent down so he was my height and I whispered to him "The one is looking me up and down would you like to make him jealous or me to kick his ass right here right now?" he laughs a little and he says " I got this just don't moan this time okay?" "Shut the fuck up and make him stop looking at me I can feel him staring at me now" we both turn our heads a little bit and of course the perv is staring at me. We both turn back around and the men turn there attention to Asher except the one that is still staring at me. Asher turns to me and starts talking to me, "Hey babe, you did really good out there I'm proud of you." he leans down and kisses me, he picks me up and grabs my butt. One of the men clears there throat. Asher puts me down and they excuse themselves. As soon as they leave me and Asher start laughing, we were laughing so hard we started to cry. We eventually stop laughing and walk back to the car, Naomi was there with Colton so we left. "Thank you Asher for getting him to stop looking at me like that, I was about to kick his ass." he chuckles "Your welcome. I noticed to but i was going to see if he was going to stop but you said something so...." I look back and try and get into the lane. I get in and start driving down the highway and I notice the car behind is the same one as the one behind me leaving the cage, I look over at Ash and he is on his phone not paying attention. So I turn over the left lane then go back to the right lane and the car follows each move.

"Asher" he looks over at me. "I think we are being followed" he looks behind us in the mirror. "Turn into the left lane" I turn into the lane and the car follows right behind. I turn back into the right lane and the car does the same. I turn over and Asher pulls out a gun and gets ready for what is going to happen because we both know what's going to happen. I get ready to drive in between all these people. I herd a gun shot and it was not Asher's gun. I step on the gas and start weaving in and out of cars and Asher starts shooting back. " Were to ?" " Gang house call Ralfa and tell him to get ready we may need him, Where's your gun?" I pull it out of the back of my waist band and hand it to him. I pull out my phone and call Ralfa and quickly explain to him whats happening and he gets ready. I keep weaving in and out of cars, Luckily we weren't very far from the gang house and I pull on the road and pull into the drive way. the people are a few blocks away and i get out and run to Ralfa and i get out another gun and we all go out side and they were right there when we went out, but as soon as they saw all of us they did a drift and left real quick. We all wait a minute with our guns still out ready in case they came back but they didn't. We all went inside.

" Well in good news i won my Fight and got 2 thousand out of it" they both looked at me and started laughing. I start laughing to. Ralfa looks at Ash and says " How is she not freaked out about the fact that someone just shot the hell out of her truck and tried to shot her to" My eyes go wide, "MY FUCKING TRUCK!"

Ashers P.O.V

"Shit" Emily runs out to her truck. I hear her scream "That fucking bastard is going to pay. My whole god dam Back windshield is fucking gone" she storms back into the house looking like she is going to kill someone, she goes into my office and i walk in behind her, at watch what she is doing, she opens up all my draws till she finds the gun i have in there and checks the bullets to make sure they are in there and she loads the gun and she starts to walk towards me by the door and as soon as she is about to walk out I pick her up and scream "Ralfa come get the gun" he comes in and gets the gun and I put Em down. She looks pissed. "Ralfa give me the gun now" "No, you don't even know who the guy was" "then you to may want to start looking" she walks towards Ralf and kicks him the balls and picks up the gun and walks out of the room. Well fuck.