chapter 42: morning....

this is a short chapter and is kinda random sorry

Ashers P.O.V

I finally found the ring, its beautiful, just like her. I love this girl with everything bone in my body. She is going to be the death of me. We are laying here in bed still and I see Emily move next to me like she is in pain. When she rolls over I see a small red blood stain on her pants and on the sheets. Thats how I knew it was that time. I got up without waking her up and started a warm bath and went and got her one of my shirts and a pair of her shorts and fuzzy socks, I put them in the dryer, so they would be all nice and warm for when she gets out. I walk back into the bedroom and she is still asleep, I walk over to her and kneel on her side of the bed Baby wake up she flutters her eyes open slightly Hmm Come get in the bath Why? You started your period its on your clothes, I started you a bath and put clothes in the dryer, so they will be warm when youre ready to get out. Her face turns red and I think she is embarrassed. Emily its okay its no big deal its life come on lets go get you a bath and Advil she nods her head and slowly gets up we walk into the bathroom and she gets undressed and goes and gets in the tub. Im going to go put your clothes in the wash do you want coffee? yes please. I walk over and give her a kiss. I go put her clothes in the wash and make her a cup of coffee, I set it on the counter and walk back upstairs to go get her clothes and give them to her, I get her clothes and take them into the bathroom. She has already gotten out of the tub and is wrapped in a towel. I hand her clothes and walk out into the hall and wait for her to get dressed she walks out a few minutes later all dressed and we walk down the stairs, she gets her coffee and takes a sip. Taste okay? Yes, its good thank you for everything sorry you had to wake up to that. Its okay Dear dont worry about it I know that shit hurts you girls and I want to help you as much as I can. Thank you babe she walks over and gives me a kiss and a hug, I hug her back, we just stand there for a few minutes hugging enjoying being close, slowly pulling away I look down at her and ask Would you like to do anything today, summer is almost over. Then its senior year Wow I didnt even realize she walks over to the calendar and looks We have a little over a month left, you want to go shopping and get school clothes this is senior year, the year it counts. Or we can go to the cage or if you had something in mind We can go shopping if you want, I have money we can buy what ever we want Were did you get the money from? The gang, my dad is the leader, I just ask for the card and I get it sounds spoiled but helps when you want to spoil your love of your life. She just smiles that big smile I love. Shall we get ready my love? I put my arm out and she wraps hers in mine and we walk up the stairs laughing. Im wearing a white shirt with black skinny jeans and black and white checkered high top vans, Emily is wearing skinny jeans a marron v neck and brown ankle boots. She looks beautiful as always. You look beautiful as always. She smiles and takes my hand. Thank you, you dont look to bad yourself Oh I know I look sexy wow she starts to laugh and so do I. I love her laugh I love a lot of things about her.

Emilys P.O.V

Asher has been so helpful and nice today and its really sweet. We are going school clothes shopping and getting the stuff we need for classes. The essentials like notebooks, pens and pencils. The school gives us everything else, so we are good after we get that stuff. We go to the mall and get a few outfits deciding to eat lunch and come back another day to get a few more. Asher and I are sitting down eating lunch at the mall and I decided I wanna talk to him about school this year. Asher is school going to be different because of the gang and stuff you said you stopped being apart of it cuz you wanted to do school It will be a little bit we might have to leave early a couple days to go do stuff and go to train and for meetings but for the most part not really. I just wanted to try and live a normal life, well as normal as it is Okay I was just wondering because I wanted to change at school he leans back in his chair confused how so? I want to be me Can you expand on that a little? I dont want to be the scared nerd anymore, I want to be the bad ass I am. The crop top, bike riding, fighter I am. I say fucking go for it, just no crop tops And why is that? I ask with a smirk. Oh you know why I dont think I do you should tell me he gets up and walks over to the other side of the table where I am sitting and pulls me up so Im up against him. Because you are mine and I dont want anyone else looking at your sexy body Well to bad Im wearing them anyway I dont want you to will it make you feel better if I wore one of YOUR flannels around my waist or on Yes but I still wouldnt like it I thought you loved it when I wore your clothes. OH darling I do. You look very sexy in them, I usually have to take cold showers when I see you, in anything for that matter. But I still wouldnt love it. Well at least you love me I shrug my shoulders. Well your not wrong he lets out a low laugh and it is one of the sexiest things I have ever heard. We get back in hi car and drive home. His hand rested on my thigh the entire time, I just looked out the window so he couldnt see my blush, when we got home we put our clothes in wash and watched movies the rest of the night. Today was a good day.

A/N hey guys thank you all so much for reading this far, I have a question tho, would yall care if I just kept going with this book so it was super long like up to 200 chapters or whatever I get up to. I dont like books with sequels I rather have it all in one ya know? So let me know in the comments your thoughts.