Doctorbatch pt. 2

Doctor Cumberbatch got up on the bed and positioned himself over me. "Hands over head," he told me as he took off his gloves. I obeyed straight away, moving my hands from my side to above my head. He dragged my t-shirt off me and tossed it across the room. He then tied my hands to the bed, making me unable to move them. 

"Hm... you're beautiful," he told me. 

I kept my eyes on his the entire time, and when he looked down at me it felt like nothing else existed. Just me and him. 

"Close your eyes," he said next. I did and wanted to open them again as several seconds past without nothing happening. 

Then, I felt a warm breath on my neck. Dr Cumberbatch placed light kisses and his hands traveled from my shoulders and all the way down to my legs and I let out a moan. 

He kissed me on the lips, pushing his tongue inside my mouth, taking control. i kept moaning in his mouth and he kept touching me. 

"Mm... you taste so good," he murmured against my lips. 

I tried to move my hands but it was useless. The denying of not being able to touch him back is painful. However, his kisses and touched made up for it in some way. 

He kissed my jaw and kept working his way down to my collarbone and stopped when he reached my breasts. My bra was in the way, but that didn't stop him. i opened my eyes and saw he had taken his shirt off as well. He even more handsome without it. I wanted so bad to touch that chest of his. 

He looked up at me with a smirk just as he unhooked my bra and threw it away before lowering his gaze and starting to kiss both of my breasts. 

"Doctor..." I moaned.  

"Oh please, call me Ben. Short for Benedict," he said as he continued to kiss me down my belly and stopped when he reached my navel. i liked that name. Benedict Cumberbatch. Such a special name. 

Ben's fingers began to undo my jeans, dragging them down my legs. 

"Tell me," he said as he did so, "how long have you wanted this?" 

I raised my feet so it was easier for him to take them off. "You'd love to know don't you?" I teased him. 

"Easy, love. If you want your treatment you have to do as I say. Understood?" He fiddled with my panties. 

My breath became heavier and when I didn't answer he leaned fast over me again so his face was over mine. 

"Understood?" he asked again and I gave him a slight nod in response. "Yes." 

"Good." 

He disappeared further down and with a quick move, my panties was removed. 

"My, my, love. I've wanted to examine you..." he said and kissed my thigh. 

I moved my legs, feeling myself getting more wet. 

Ben leaned over me once more, started to suck my neck, leaving hickeys while rubbing my core. 

"Oh, love, you're soaking wet," he chuckled. 

"Ben..." I arched my back and throw my head back to give him more access to my neck. 

"Beg for it," he commanded. He was teasing my with his fingers between my legs. 

"Ah... please," I moaned. 

"Is that all you got?" 

"Please, Ben. Please!" I cried out. 

Without warning, he pushed a finger inside of me. 

"That's more how I like it," he smirked and twirled his finger making me flinch. 

"Now tell me, where does it hurt? You mentioned something about that." 

"I-ah..." It was so hard to form words while he was doing this. 

"Here?" he asked and moved his finger more to the right and I clenched my fists. 

"God!" I shouted as it was my g-spot he hit. 

"Hm, yes, I can feel there's something there... Don't you worry, I'll fix it. I'm a doctor after all." 

Ben pulled his finger out, making me groan in frustration. 

"Isn't it a bit unfair," I said after catching my breath. "Me being totally naked while you still have your trousers on?" 

"My patient is eagerly," he chuckled and kissed my thigh again. "Remember to be a good girl for me." 

He approached closer and closer to my entrance by each kiss. 

I kept moving my hips and legs but Ben put his hands on my waist to keep me still. 

"Ready?" he asked. 

"Mm-hm..." was all I got out an bit my lip. I saw his face disappear between my legs and put my head back on the pillow and closed my eyes, getting ready. 

Ben pushed his tongue inside me, making me call out of pleasure and surprise. He moved it around and got to the spot where he had his finger, twirling it around. 

"I'm close!" I shouted and it made him stop and pull out. 

"Why did you do that?" 

"Because i want to be inside of you when you come," he responded and took of his trousers, revealing his huge erection in his boxers. 

I licked my lips and moved to get some friction. 

He saw the desire in my expression and gave me a deep kiss before removing his boxers as well. He positioned himself better between my legs and put them around his waist. 

He kissed me again as he pushed himself inside me. 

I gasped and threw my head back. 

"Oh, you're tight!" Ben panted and started to move in and out, going faster for each time. 

"Tell me how bad you want me," Ben said with a heavy breath against my ear. 

"Please, Ben!" 

"Tell me!" 

"Christ! Fuck me!" 

He let out a deep chuckle and kept pushing harder. 

"Ah! I'm gonna come!" I shouted. 

"Then come for me. Come for your doctor," Ben said between kisses and went faster. 

Eventually, we both went over the edge. 

 Ben rolled over beside me and we both tried to catch up with a steady breathing. 

"Wow, that was the best treatment ever," I said and turned around to Ben. 

He leaned up and gave me a kiss. "I'm after all a doctor," he replied. "Want to go out to dinner with me tomorrow night?" 

"I'd love to." 

A/N 

Hi! Hope you liked my little doctor story 
Please comment/vote, it's what keeps me writing! 

See you later :) 

~ Cumberlocked4ever