Truth or Dare

I just have to point out that... I love that photo! 

PS; Ben is wearing this outfit in this one-shot (Except the ring)

Okay, now enjoy! 

-------------------------------------------------------------

After Benedict's party ended, you are the only guest left. Your home is almost on the other side of London and at this time of night, there's likely a lot of traffic. Benedict, being your amazing friend as always, offered you to stay for the night. As a thank you, you help him clean up the living room while the music from his stereo is turned down so it isn't so loud as it was. You carry a bunch of empty beer boxes over to the kitchen just as Benedict comes out from it. 

"Thank you for the help, Y/N." 

"No problem. You're letting me stay here so it seems only fair," you respond gladly as you put the boxes in a plastic bag with the others. Taking a quick glance over at him, you see him drinking the last sip of his own beer. Recently, you've found him more attractive than before. You've been friends for about a year, and of course, you've always found him utterly handsome, but he was always in the friend zone with you so you just hang along on that. And you've been fine with it. However, something tells you that's starting to change.

"What do you want to do now?" he asks you, his voice taking you out of your thoughts. You take a quick look at the clock that's hanging on the wall. Almost an hour after midnight. 

"Don't know...maybe we can play a game?" 

"Okay, anything in particular?" 

"Nah, you can choose one while I borrow the bathroom." You smile to him while walking out of the kitchen and through the living room. He smiles back and watches you leave the room. 

When you enter the bathroom, you put your hands on the sink and lower your head. A long exhale comes out of you as you're trying to gather yourself. You can't be falling for him, can you? Or perhaps you already did long ago, you just didn't realize it until recently. Turning the water on, you splash your face and dry off with the hand towel. You look at yourself in the mirror. The dress you're wearing is dark green on the top and the skirt part is black and goes down to your knees. The top has a V-neck and shows some of your cleavage. Your hair is loose, hanging around your shoulders. Taking a deep breath, you tell yourself you can push away the thought of him as more than a friend.

Getting back into the living room, you find Benedict sitting on the couch. 

"Hey, I've come up with a game we can play,"  he says when he sees you. Walking over, you take off your high heels and sit down next to him. When you do, you notice something in his eyes. It's like he's on alert. There's insensitivity in those magnificent eyes of his and you can't help but wonder why.

"Okay, what?" you reply, pulling your legs under you so your knees are pointing towards him.

"Truth or dare."

You giggle. "Seriously?"

"Yeah! It'll be fun." The way he said that makes you accidentally bite your lip and you really hope he didn't see it.

"Fine, I'll start. Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

Thinking for a second, you spit out the first thing that comes to mind which you regret immediately afterward. "Have you ever been caught while doing it?"

Great, opening Y/N. Perhaps you should just kiss him already.

It must be because you have started to think of him as more than a friend. However, Benedict doesn't seem to care. He has a rather lure smirk on his lips and his stare is intense, looking you in the eyes. You've never seen him look at you, or anyone else like this before.