Playdate (4)

Your back is roughly met with the wall as soon as you're inside the room. Tom's hand goes under your dress again, feeling both sides of your thigh.

"Are you sure you want this now?" he asks for the second time. To answer him, you begin to kiss him on the neck while your hands undo the rest of the buttons on his shirt. He growls in your ear which drives you even more crazy.

Once all buttons are open, your hands go up and down his toned chest. You see the line of hair just below his navel go down to the line of his trousers. Shit!

His own hand pulls down your white underwear and you step out of them as soon as they hit the floor. Tom's hand immediately goes back to its former place, now teasing you by moving his fingers slowly up your core.

You gasp at the contact and takes a good hold around his shoulders, holding onto his shirt that's still on. He increases the speed and adds the thumb on your clit. His lips are attached to your neck and his other hand holds your hips still. You want to move them, to get some friction and for him to get the speed up but his whole body is pressed against yours so you don't get far with that. His crotch is grinding against your leg so you can feel how hard he's becoming.

"Damn...do I do this to you?" he smirks, pressing his palm against your core.

With a heavy breathing, you reply, "Only you can do that."

"I feel honoured.' His grin grows wider and before you know it, he's pushed one of his long fingers inside of you.

"Ah!" you throw your head forward, resting it on his shoulder as you hold onto him while he twirls and pumps in and out. He soon goes faster and you get the familiar feeling in your lower abdomen.

"You feel so good, Y/N."

The way your name rolls off his tongue is enough to give you shivers all over. "Shit, Tom!" you inhale sharply when he adds a second finger. You move your legs but don't get far with them as you're still trapped by him and the wall. But you need to move.

"You want to let go, love?" he whispers in your ear, followed by biting your earlobe. Your fingers take a stronger grip around him and he can feel your inner walls clench around his fingers.

"Yes!" you hiss, nearly on the edge, but to your dissatisfaction, he removes his fingers and you feel the pressure from his body disappear. You groan in frustration.

"Come on then." He picks you up in bridal style and lays you gently down on the bed.

Not wasting a second, he adjusts you so your legs are hanging over the edge where he kneels. Lifting your head, you see his head go down and kiss tenderly on your right thigh. Sighing in pleasure, you drop your head down and grab the sheets with both hands to prepare yourself. You know how skilled he is with the tongue after those kissing sessions and the thought of him doing that down there is making your head spin. Tom spreads your legs wider and licks up your folds. He does so slowly at first but faster for each time.

You pant, inhale sharply and moan by the large amount of pleasure he's giving, and you begin to think it's gonna be too much.

"You taste so sweet," he growls as he makes his way up your body while leaving a trail of kisses.

"Tom..." you sigh and bring your hands around his neck once his face is over yours.

"Are you alright?" he asks, looking at you with so much softness.

"Never been better," you reply.

After a short smile, he leans down and kisses you tenderly while you slide his shirt off his shoulders. He ends up throwing it away followed by unzipping his trousers. To get them off, he gets off the bed. The trousers disappear and so does the socks.