Bossbatch

Requests by Ally220
---------------------
Friday nights are nights to be out and have fun, to be home watching movies, read a good book... Whatever people like to do. However, this particular Friday night, you had accepted to work late with your boss due to much work that needed to be done by Monday next week.

You loved working here, but not on a Friday night. Although, your boss was very nice and easily to work with. He was sweet and caring for his co-workers, including you, his secretary.

You first started working here in August and it was now November and all the time, every day, you've been feeling this strong attraction towards your boss. It wasn't that strange because of his personality and the fact that he was so hot. His cheekbones were on point, his eyes changed colour according to the light, his brown, slightly curled hair, perfect curves and muscles and a voice that made your bones weakened.

That's the only reason you agreed to work here tonight, because you have the hots for your boss, but he could never know that.

"Miss Y/L/N," you heard a voice saying behind you.

"Mr Cumberbatch," you replied as you turned to see your boss coming up to you, giving you some papers.

"Give me a copy of these and come to my office," he said next and gave you a smile before leaving.

"Certainly," you said, just standing on the same spot until he was out of sight.

Even when he walked, he could turn you on.

* * *

Everyone else had left for the day and it was just you and your boss in the building. Alone.

Mr Cumberbatch had asked you to finish some accounting and print it out for him. When it was done, you walked straight to his office to give it to him.

"Here you go," you said as you laid the papers on his desk in front of him, making him look up from his computer.

"Thank you, Miss Y/L/N," he responded, taking them in his large hand and placing them on top of his computer after he had closed it.

He stood up and walked around his desk so he stood beside you.

For some reason, you found it harder to keep a steady breathing. You could smell tobacco and coffee of him.

"Are there more work that needs to be done or are we finished here?" you asked eventually.

Mr Cumberbatch kept looking at you with an almost invisible smirk on his face. But it was there, you could sense it.

"We're nearly done. There's just one more thing," he said and went over to the door, and to my surprise, close and lock it.

"I thought we were the only ones here," you said a bit unsure in your tone.

"Oh we are. This just makes it a bit more exciting," he answered, making you knit your eyebrows at him.

He came towards you while saying, "I'm sorry I needed you to work here on a Friday night. I know you would like to do other things."

"That's alright, but I guess you owe me one," you said to tease him.

"You're right, and I want to make it up to you now."

He was up close to you and didn't look away from your eyes. "Right, now," he said with his deep voice.

You didn't look away nor did you say anything. The only thing you did do was standing there, looking at your boss coming closer and closer.

He leaned down and kissed you on the mouth. You couldn't decide what you exactly felt at that moment, but it sure was good.

Therefore you kissed him back, letting your hands slip into his hair. It was soft, just as you had imagined it would be.

At this very moment, you didn't care if he was your boss. All you wanted was him, and you've been wanting for just over three months.

You felt a pair of hands around your waist just as he forced his tongue inside your mouth. You gave him a moan in reply and could feel him smiling at it.

He led you backwards until you stood between him and his desk. One of his hands went down to the back of your thigh and lifted you up so you sat on the desk. Then, he pulled your top over your head and tossed it across the room.

"Mm, how long?" you asked in a moan.

"Since the day you stepped into my office for the very first time," he responded whispering in your ear making you shiver. "You?"

"The same."

He groaned. "Had I known that, I would've done this much sooner," he said and lifted your legs around his waist.

"Let's get on with it then," you said with a smile, unbuttoning his white shirt and taking it off along with his blazer jacket.

His lips found your neck and he placed kisses as well as sucking on it to make sure he left hickeys.

You tightened your grip around his waist, showing him you wanted to go further. Luckily, he responded by taking off your black skirt.

"You're so beautiful, Y/N," he murmured against your soft skin.

Another moan escaped your lips as he ran his hands all over your body, and his lips did was well.

With one movement with his hand, your bra was on the floor together with the rest of your clothes. He didn't hesitate with kissing each of your breasts.

"Mr Cumberbatch," you sighed and leaned forward so your face was in his neck.

"Call me Benedict, or Ben, dear," he said while continuing his work before coming up to meet your lips once more in a heated kiss.

As you pressed yourself closer to him, you could feel him getting hard between your legs.

You unbuttoned his trousers and pulled them down, revealing his huge erection.

"Oh God," you murmured and Ben smiled.

"I want you so bad my love," he said and fiddled with your panties before taking them off.

"Please, Ben," you begged, rubbing your thighs together as you felt yourself getting wet.

"That's right. Beg for me."

Ben took off his boxers and you gasped at his member.

"Please," you said again.

"You have to do better than that," he teased you as he stepped in between your legs once more.

"Please, Ben. Take me."

"Again."

"Take me, Ben! Fuck me!" I shouted.

That was what he's waiting for. Without a warning, he pushed himself inside you, making both of you moan.

He then started to move in and out, faster for each time until it was very fast. Every time he hit the right spot.

"Fuck!" he groaned as he felt how tight you were.

You were both a moaning mess until you couldn't keep it up for much longer.

"I'm close!" you told him.

"Then come for me love," he said as he kept thrusting until you both came.

Ben slipped out of you and pulled on his boxers.

"That was incredible," he said and gave you a deep kiss.

You bit your lower lip. "Yes it was," you replied, watching him getting dressed up.

He tossed you your clothes and when you were finished getting them on, he put his hands on your waist.

"You hungry? My treat," he said.

"Is that a date?" you asked.

"Yes."

"Then I'm very hungry."